Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 out of 4......

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9842
December 24, 2004
20 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I've had 3 out of 4 the last few drawings.....Anyone got any advice about that or is it simply the nature of the beast....Oh yea and if anyone has an explanation about how to post predictions that'd be nice to cause i've been trying the last few days but it won't let me...

will

Lilburn, Georgia
    United States
    Member #9757
    December 20, 2004
    154 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2005, 12:05 am - IP Logged

We would love it if you shared you workout with us on this post.

Just register. .. and whalla !!! 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2005, 2:36 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by WPR85 on January 4, 2005

Hello all,

I've had 3 out of 4 the last few drawings.....Anyone got any advice about that or is it simply the nature of the beast....Oh yea and if anyone has an explanation about how to post predictions that'd be nice to cause i've been trying the last few days but it won't let me...

will

If you're playing all different digit numbers the wheel below guarantees you will have 3 out of 4 every time all different digits are drawn.  For Predictions click [Lottery Predictions] on the left, scroll down to post predictions.  A page will open with a box preset for All States Pick-3, adjust that to your game, load numbers like I have them below with spaces between them a little tricky if you type them rather then copy and paste. 

1  2  3  9
       1  4  5  6
       1  4  5  0
       1  4  7  9
       1  5  7  8
       1  6  8  0
       2  3  4  8
       2  4  7  0
       2  5  9  0
       2  6  7  8
       3  5  6  7
       3  6  7  0
       3  8  9  0
       4  5  6  9

BobP

United States
        Member #9842
        December 24, 2004
        20 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2005, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Lotto101,

I don't use any systems that i've developed on my own i use the ones that i have found through the "Lottery Systems" Forum..... I haven't really even made any alterations to better suit my game......However..In RI we have only 1 numbers game and it's a pick 4....Out of the 4 numbers we're able to play 3 digit and 2 digit numbers as well....SO it's like  Pick 4 and Pick3 all in one....However, I believe in the Theory that 1 or 2 numbers will repeat out of the 4 numbers drawn in the following drawing.....So basically i take the last 3 Drawings and pick my numbers out of those 12 numbers.....Your welcome to PM me if you have any other questions....

will

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31337 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by WPR85 on January 5, 2005

Lotto101,

I don't use any systems that i've developed on my own i use the ones that i have found through the "Lottery Systems" Forum..... I haven't really even made any alterations to better suit my game......However..In RI we have only 1 numbers game and it's a pick 4....Out of the 4 numbers we're able to play 3 digit and 2 digit numbers as well....SO it's like  Pick 4 and Pick3 all in one....However, I believe in the Theory that 1 or 2 numbers will repeat out of the 4 numbers drawn in the following drawing.....So basically i take the last 3 Drawings and pick my numbers out of those 12 numbers.....Your welcome to PM me if you have any other questions....

will

ga. evening - i look for a digit to come down from 7 days up.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #9842
            December 24, 2004
            20 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Thats very interesting emily i'll have to take that into consideration....So your saying that the 7th previous drawing a number comes out of that?

will

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31337 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:42 am - IP Logged

lol - not always - but see how yours have done. 

ga. last wed. 5589

this wed.5173

worth a look.

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8359 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by WPR85 on January 5, 2005

Lotto101,

will

Thank yee, thank you, somebody that gets the picture. Will, great job thats exactly what i do and it works plenty of times. It's probably the best way to go so long as the numbers are flowing the way you describe. And when they aren't they soon will in a couple days after they settle down again. Great post. 
                  SirMetro's avatar - center
                  East of Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #6191
                  August 11, 2004
                  1389 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2005, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

It would be so nice if GA Cash 4 paid out for 3 out of 4. I can hit that almost every game...it's that fourth number I am always off by 1.

Sir Metro