Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you track Midday and Evening together?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 12 years ago by undress.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

For those who track, do you track Midday and Evening separately or together? Lets say the digit three is cold Midday and were looking for it, and the evening draw shows no biased numbers and then two three's are drawn. Now what's your thinking, I know the three is still cold for midday but one might say I'm not playing the number three Midday today because it came in 2 out 3 digits last night. Couldn't you break it down further than just Midday and evening, like have a Midday and Evening number breakdown for everyday of the week. I know hot and cold numbers are not the only method of tracking numbers but this idea can apply to many number picking methods. Is a more extensive breakdown better, worse or does it matter? What do you think? Thanks.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31358 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:06 am - IP Logged

separately - don't play midday - don't even look at it 

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

That's  a lot of questions Ed why make it any more difficult follow your state or the state your tracking and play the numbers that are being drawn. Almost every number drawn in Ill was given to you and could be picked for each draw using the past 3 combined draws. And it nearly the same way with ever other state.

1/5/2005
      Evening Pick 3
      7-3-0
      1/5/2005
      Midday Pick 3
      4-1-3
      1/4/2005
      Evening Pick 3
      7-4-5
      1/4/2005
      Midday Pick 3
      9-6-0
      1/3/2005
      Evening Pick 3
      1-9-9
      1/3/2005
      Midday Pick 3
      8-6-7
      1/2/2005
      Evening Pick 3
      7-0-8
      1/1/2005
      Evening Pick 3
      6-7-6
      1/1/2005
      Midday Pick 3
      1-4-4
      12/31/2004
      Evening Pick 3
      3-2-9

Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1426 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Ok four4me, I'm listening, I'd like three pick three plays for tomorrow midday. You can p.m. them to me if you'd like. Thanks eddie

Texasman's avatar - rocket
          Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:50 am - IP Logged

That's a good bunch of questions.  I'd have to say that it depends on how it has worked out for you in the past in different methods.  Go by the history of both draws, mixed, and each one separately and see if it helps.  I keep my analysis separated.  Can you imagine if we had easy access to all the four trial drawings before each draw. We'd be figuring them as well, but we don't, and things are still kind of predictable.

I suppose whatever consistent method you have of separating the numbers works as well as others.  Treating each digit equally in a system is mandatory regardless.  I had a friend once who exclaimed that he just wasn't going to play the "0" any more, at all, period!  That was an unequal treatment of a number and it cost him mucho dinero because it then showed up four draws in a row.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:51 am - IP Logged

tomorrows gonna be a double 443 maybe 357

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8362 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

And you can usually take the two hotest numbers and the one longest out and play that.

Chicago,IL.
                United States
                Member #2902
                November 29, 2003
                1426 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:58 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by four4me on January 6, 2005

O.k. I'm playing um. I know you can't guarantee a win, but if there's no 3,4,5 or 7 in the winning combination. That's it, off with your head.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
                  Stevens Point
                  United States
                  Member #6457
                  August 24, 2004
                  3030 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

And you can usually take the two hotest numbers and the one longest out and play that.

Also true with 1 hottest and two coldest.....and hottest or coldest and the most consistent digit.

four4me.....truly you are so correct right there though

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                    FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2005, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I also like the IL chances of 443 in the near future esp. in the midday.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Chicago,IL.
                      United States
                      Member #2902
                      November 29, 2003
                      1426 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I believe people can look at past results and see anything they want to see. If the numbers are there, the hot digits came in, if not cold digits came in, or both hot and cold came in this drawing. You always manage to find what your looking for when looking at the results  despite the fact the balls have no memory and the drawing is random.  So what will come in today. Any three digits 0 thru 9, that's for sure.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8362 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Ed i'm not seeing what i want to see i posted that post with il's numbers like that because if you look at it you can see where the winning number was drawn from and for about 4 days out of the past 10 drawing the 3 digit number came from the past three draws. Sure you don't see it before the draw because if you don't write down the 6 to 10 numbers that can be made from the last 3 drawings your not going to see anything. You asks people for help and we try and you keep using whatever method your using. And if it isn't working maybe it's time to change the way you pick numbers. You have to find a method that works, stick with it until it stops and change the method to a different one. I like powertrails method because it produces winners. that is not to say other methods dont work. But if you change to a different method every day then your gonna get different results. You have not told anyone of us what method you use to pick the numbers. If your are trying to guess what the numbers are going to be than you'll get a win sometimes.  If you follow any one of the 50 or so pick 3 proven methods posted on lottery post you should be winning more often.  

Taking the last three draws in pick 3 and writing those numbers down. Then picking say 6 numbers that can be made from them is not a system at all it just a common sence approach. Since you can back track any pick 3 game in any state using this idea and see the results for yourself. Using this idea you don't need any system or software just the willingness and time to write down a few numbers.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31358 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

434  -    ok - your head stays on  lol

love to nibble those micey feet.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

True with your facts four4me.  Ion Saliu has it broken down in his "Fundamental Formula of Gambling".

You have a 75 % degree of confidence that the three digits in today's draw were drawn as individual digits in the last 3 games played.  Three out of 4 draws you will have the correct digits to consider (which as four4me mentioned usually comes out to about 6 digits).

In 15 % of drawings you will have two repeats from the last game.

In 3 % of drawings all three digits are repeats from the last game.

For more info go to saliu.com and click on Fundamental Formula of Gambling and look at how it applies to the the pick 3 and 4 and how many numbers can be expected to repeat with a 75% degree of certainty in x amount of draws in your game.

Good luck everyone!  The world has not let me down today and may your day be as good.

It occurred to me that I didn't answer Fast Eddie's original question which is a good one and one I've always liked to hear other people's views on...."Do you track Midday and Evening together?"

I think good things can be said for either way.  I've won using both approaches and I try to experiment with both approaches simultaneously to see if it works better either way with whatever prediction method I'm using at the time.

Then when you think you've got that one figured out  you have to start considering the draw history to use.

Those are challenging aspects to the game and only experimentation can help. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Chicago,IL.
                              United States
                              Member #2902
                              November 29, 2003
                              1426 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by fast eddie on January 6, 2005

O.k. I'm playing um. I know you can't guarantee a win, but if there's no 3,4,5 or 7 in the winning combination. That's it, off with your head.

I'll give you the double, but 119 not one number in the bunch.