Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 pool

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando
United States
Member #3262
January 6, 2004
77 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2005, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello there,

I am trying to make up the Fl Fantasy 5 pool that play once a week, it doesn't cost much to play. $1 per person, which is only $4 a month to play. (chances of winning the Fantasy 5 is higher than any lottery, that's why I am doing this) The club doesn't cost any fee, so if anyone interested or want more info. in playing, please email me hoasu002000@yahoo.com

thanks

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2005, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

With the Florida Fantasy 5/36 you're looking at a game you'd only want to win individually due to the prize being about 100 grand.  Because the prize rolls down into the lower tier prizes when there is no jackpot winner there is never a build up to a big payday.

Pooling a couple of bucks is fine for a pool at work, but to run a proper club you need a strategy to win, enough money coming in to work with and a prize to make it all worth while.

You do have to pay your share and make the club free because no lottery ticket can have shares of it sold for a total greater then its retail face value.

You're need to be a real person not what you show in your Profile here, have a web site for best customer service and a contract between players like these people sell http://www.groupwinlottoDOTcom/index.htm just replace the DOT with a period to visit the site, I'm not promoting their book not having read it, just know you need something like this to do things right.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on January 7, 2005

With the Florida Fantasy 5/36 you're looking at a game you'd only want to win individually due to the prize being about 100 grand.  Because the prize rolls down into the lower tier prizes when there is no jackpot winner there is never a build up to a big payday.

BobP

Maybe he should be looking at a pick5 game like Ohio Rolling Cash5 (5/39) which has a jackpot of $429,000 for today.  With a couple more rollovers, the prize could be equaled to the odds of winning.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking