Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about playing "Pick 2"?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Texasman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I've had it with jumping through hoops trying get all three numbers right. TLC can eat my dust!

From now on, I'm playing "Pick 2".  I will be looking harder at the best two numbers to play and let the third number play itself.  There are only ten digits to fill the third slot.  So, pick the best pair that contains the best individual likely digits and make ten combinations out of them. This DID work for me when 686 came in. I picked 6-8-all and got a bonus with the double number.  The double numbers will take care of themselves when you pick the right pair.  Make sense?

Tweaking, polishing and fine-tuning is under way for the "Pick 2"! I will post with more confidence very soon.  Be watching....Good luck!

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png
    GA USA
    United States
    Member #3977
    March 9, 2004
    364 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you Texasman...pick two works a whole lot better than pick "three" and pick three on the 4 digit is a lot better than pick four... It's a disease! When you lick this disease...please share your cure and I'll share the cure with you...  Bluegrass is about the best cure I know right now...But you are right more than ten numbers become too much to venture on a budget.. Best of  Good Luck to ya! 

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ---Golden Rule

Kindness goes a long way.

Take it all the way to the bank!!!

Texasman's avatar - rocket
      Glergenflergen, Texas
      United States
      Member #7809
      October 13, 2004
      962 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, getfashions.  Some things are gonna change for the better.