Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

IL mid. and eve. - Sat. 1/15

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2005, 11:00 am - IP Logged

(Boxed format)

Mid:  0199-0377-1178-1189-2377-3356-3358-3455

Eve:  5556-5558

Good Luck! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8363 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2005, 11:47 am - IP Logged
    Rick i know you have your own way of picking numbers but why don't you use one number from each of the last for draws. like 6495 or 4062 and 9625 also strong possibility that 229 or 228 and 982 paired with another number might happen

ill last 4 draws

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
      Chicago,IL.
      United States
      Member #2902
      November 29, 2003
      1426 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2005, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

4398-7459-5843-2683

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40
        VA.
        United States
        Member #2362
        September 21, 2003
        3020 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank your

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2005, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Four4me,

You made my day with your first sentence...."I know you have your own way of picking numbers but..."

You are so right, I change my methods as often as I change my underwear.....but if I didn't, the game would be boring and I'd have some nasty underwear!

Good luck to you and Fast Eddie tonight! 

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8363 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged
            Like this is an example of Maryland's last 4 draws with today's winning number. I had8514 and 8512 as my picks cause I didn't expect another double. I use this way of selecting numbers cause I did some serious checking of different states and the numbers that come out in the next draw usually are found in a similar fashion. Eddie and a couple others asked me about this and I said do some checking with other states as well as your own and you can see the results for yourselves. Of course it doesn't happen every draw but it does happen enough times during the month to get a straight hit from it if you select the right numbers from the last for draws.

Also you do a great job picking numbers i see your results and know that you have  posted some ggreat picks. This is just another idea i found through some research with other states and Illnoise.

Good luck with your picks and I'm glad you change your drawers on a regular basis that is a good thing for all closest to you LOL.

Example of Marylands last 4 draws.

5852 today's midday number

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8363 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2005, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

2967 we were all wrong.  My idea posted three of the numbers in the 4 draw set. Good luck tonight.

ill last 4 draws

2967 midday today
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Four4me, I have noticed that happening in IL frequently.  My problem is that I don't normally play or study the pick 4.  The pick 3 is more my bag.  But I'm experimenting to see if my pick 3 technique can be applied effectively to the pick 4.

I must admit though, I use a trapping psychology in my picking so I don't pay too much attention to the last few draw's digits.  I like it when I see them in there, but will play them regardless because I have no way of knowing WHEN they're going to hit much less IF they're going to hit.

I have to check out your last post on the board now...looked interesting.  Good luck today!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8363 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2005, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank's Rick for your reply i know people go through some really wild picking methods.

While checking the results pages comparing midday results for all states with evening draws i starting seeing the thing i mentioned. If one had the wareforall to copy and print the pages every day they could back track the little method i mentioned and see the results for themselves. And comparing night draws with midday draws.

I figured out that the numbers that were just drawn had something in comon with the numbers that were going to be drawn by comparing the two or three drawings. This idea works sometimes with pick 3 also but you need to compair three past drawings. The only time it becomes hard to pick the 4 dig number from those two, three or four drawings is when they have drawn most or all 1 thru 0 numbers in those three or 4 drawings. Just for ha ha's i use to make or write 24 numers that could be made from the last 3 or 4 drawings in pick 4. It became clear to me when i could pick 3 correct numbers and or all 4 numbers boxed, that i might get lucky and pick the 4 numbers from the group that could hit straight. Using this idea on paper i get a boxed hit almost every other draw and can easily get 3 numbers right for every draw allmost. 

I also notice on the prediction pages that some of the posters might be using this method they are taking 2 or three numbers and adding one or two numbers from the previous draw and they are getting some good hits using this idea. Unless they are using some paper or software method that is getting the same results.

What i also noticed is that over a 10 day period certain numbers keep being drawn and all i had to do was mix and match some of the numbers that were being drawn the most. After about 6 to ten days other numbers would take their place. So i would work with them. Over these periods i notice that the numbers keep recycling like if the numbers 9+8  were strong for 6 out of ten days 4 and 6 might be running with them. then after about 6 draws 1 and 7 and  2 + 4 might be working together. Those numbers would cycle out and a new set would take their place. Only for a while though then those old sets would come back. So by following these patterns if you will we might find the right combination for drawing the next winning number. I hope some of this information help people. I get a lot of my ideas for picking numbers from people's advice here. When people say different stuff i formulate my own ideas from it. Good  fortune to you today also i think it's time for a good win.