Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Doubles Info...as of 1/15/05

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 12 years ago by ALX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

(From Jan. 1, 2004 to Jan. 15, 2005 statistic range.)

I have found that 86 doubles and triples have come in the evening draw during the above stated time period.

When a double plays, like say, 9-4-9, the single digit in it, the 4, will come as a double an average of 25 evening draws later. In this case of 949, the 440 came eight days later. Then there are a few times when like 881, the 115 came 95 days later.  It can be the next day or 99 days. I have not seen it go beyond 99 draws (yet). That's the range - the next day to 99 days since 1/1/04.

And 53.5 percent of the time the mirror double digit comes 25 days or less later.

Right now, in order:

1-1 is at 17 days and counting. 4-4-1 was it's mate.

8-8 at 9 days and counting. 6-8-6 was its mate.

4-4 at 7 days and counting. 4-5-5 its mate.

6-6 at 6 days and counting. 6-3-3 its mate.

3-3 at 4 days and counting. 2-3-2 its mate.

So far, it looks like 1-1-all is best candidate soon. 

Hope this helps for all you doubletrouble lovers.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

With that in mind..  119 would be a great play.. Thanks for all your hard work..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Glergenflergen, Texas
      United States
      Member #7809
      October 13, 2004
      962 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2005, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome, tntea.  It's still difficult to get a handle on it and play in a wise manner. The timing is the problem.  But we know they will hit within that range.  Also, 4-4 or 6-6 look very good for tonight. 1-1, 4-4 and 6-6 soon.

Glergenflergen, Texas
        United States
        Member #7809
        October 13, 2004
        962 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2005, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Well, it WAS a double - 772 - just not the one I thought.  The 1 or 7 needed to move, so that part was right.  Did not have the 2.  New Year's Eve 727 hit - I did win on that one.

I may look at the the reverse statistics of what I have above. 

Example: 2-3-2 came six draws ago, then within about 1-10 evening draws later the 2 with any of the ten doubles. 200, 211, 222, 233, 244, 255, 266, 277, 288, 299. This happened with the 2-3-2.  772 hit last night.  Any thoughts from you all?  Thanks.

Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on January 16, 2005

Well, it WAS a double - 772 - just not the one I thought.  The 1 or 7 needed to move, so that part was right.  Did not have the 2.  New Year's Eve 727 hit - I did win on that one.

I may look at the the reverse statistics of what I have above. 

Example: 2-3-2 came six draws ago, then within about 1-10 evening draws later the 2 with any of the ten doubles. 200, 211, 222, 233, 244, 255, 266, 277, 288, 299. This happened with the 2-3-2.  772 hit last night.  Any thoughts from you all?  Thanks.

To all,

I looked at the reverse statistics of doubles, like taking the 4 in 144 coming as a single digit in any other of the ten doubles, and it's no good.  It's incredibly worse than the way I already figured as taking the single digit from a double and IT later being a double number with ONE of the other ten digits.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20110 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2005, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

texasman you might want to look at the   969 ** and 275 tonight...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Justin's avatar - hatchap
              Stevens Point
              United States
              Member #6457
              August 24, 2004
              3030 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2005, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I do something similar, alot of times you'll see that the next double includes someway the digits from the past double (total of 20 doubles) what i do is wait for a couple doubles to fall without carrying digits over, and then, bam!

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Glergenflergen, Texas
                United States
                Member #7809
                October 13, 2004
                962 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2005, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.  I looked at a double then counted draws until it came as a pair: For example if 144 comes, then maybe 17-21 days later 1-4-something.  So, we have the draw history to work with.  According to the Texas Evening list the 455 came on Jan. 6. All other doubles before that one has yielded its pair with one of the remaining ten digits. And all doubles after the 455 have not yielded anything yet. So, the 4-5 pair is next. It's been nine draws since the 455, so it may come tomorrow, or not until next Saturday.  It's a better statistic than the double approach I made earlier. 

4-5-all evening will come this week in all probability.

If you can factor in some other filters and indicators, maybe you can focus in on a particular day to play it stronger.  Otherwise, it may just be a break-even scenario or slight loss.

Maine
                  United States
                  Member #99
                  January 27, 2002
                  1013 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2005, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Lookey-here now Texasman. How in the world did you ever end up in Twanger? I ain't been there in a heck of a while! All I know is that doubles are always trouble because they mess up my perfect pick every time! What annoys me is that I have no way to predict WHEN they will play. Last night was very different tho. They were due and so were 2 repeats from the game(s) before so I'm kicking myself that I didn't see 772, 722, 771 etc. How hard would that have been? But once they hit that's fine because you have only two numbers to keep an eye out for and one or both may hit in the next game and/or the 3rd, 4th or 10th game later, like you said. The other thing about doubles is that one of the two numbers will come from the game before quite likely. I like your observation and we need to keep checking it out.    Good luck to all.   ALX

Glergenflergen, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #7809
                    October 13, 2004
                    962 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

ALX,

Well, now, I'll tell you how old Texasman wound up in Twanger.  Seems this high-strung philly lassoed me and plucked me clean until I snapped. She came unwraveled when I upbraided her about tying up my money.  She jerked a dogknot in my heart until my nerves got frayed.  So, I gave her enough rope to hang herself and I left her high and dry, twisting in the wind.  And that's how Ol' Texasman came to reside in the Twanger, Texas, in my mind.

(Note: In case anyone believes this story, then I have a fail-proof Pick 3 system to sell you.)

Yes, ALX, a great deal of the time one digit from a double will come in the next draw or two maybe 80 percent of the time.  It can't be ignored.  Let's keep working this line of thought.  Things look good for the 4-5-all this week.

Maine
                      United States
                      Member #99
                      January 27, 2002
                      1013 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes siree, now that you mention it, just about the same thing happened to me when I ended up in Twanger. The 4-5 is looking real good, thanks.   ALX