Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rant here.. I am ~

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I need to Rant... I need to Rage..

But I will stick with just ranting..

Ok.. I need to know how to keep this pick 3 simple.. KISS

I work all these formulas and it seems that nothing is working. Always off by one number or no where close.

I play a number in one state and it is guarantee to come out in another.

I play Dead_Aim picks and those don't win.  I will quit that so others can win there.. Seems if I don't play, they hit.

So please.. others here with the KISS method.. share it with me.

I post all possible doubles the other day, and then only two or three fell that night.

I played combos tonight.. mostly doubles fell.

Listing a great deal of Pairs doesn't help... Gosh , that could be lots of numbers and then the problem is picking the state for the pairs..

Any new ideas out there?

Mystic method work.. but can be seen mostly after the draw.. Little too late there.  No one could play all numbers up front that the Mystic method can provide with a little subtraction here and a litte addition there..

If anyone in Michigan would send me the 2005 almanac, I would deeply appreciate it. Of course I would cover cost for book and shipping.  Send me a pm and I will provide my email address to get info..

Anyone else want to Rant.. Feel free to do so here on this post..

I need to know I am not alone..

I want to KISS this game... but not good bye..

I feel like I have been KILL- ing it.. Keeping in Long Lessons.. with no results.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4052 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

You are trying to hard. Stick with one or two states to start with. I'm sure it is appreciated that you post and keep track of all the states, and for the life of me I don't see how you do it. But that doesn't mean you have to play them all. Start with something small. A lot of people post for GA and IL. That gives you more to choose from. Do your own workout first, then look at others. If you have a similar number play it for a couple of days.

You are not alone as far as missing. I often feel the same way. I do play as many as 5 states if all is going well. The other day I had two straights in a row on the same day in my picks. I only played 3 states that day, and do you think for a minute it could be one of them with the straight, of course not. I played 3 out of the 5 states I normally play and the two I left out were the ones with the straights. How about that for a slap in the face, but the point is we all go thru it. All of us.

Here's another one.The other day I was in a TX thread and I saw a number two different methods agreed upon. I played it very heavy that night. If it would have came in I would have won $6300, but it didn't. I played it normal the next night and it came in. I went from $6300 to $75. A win is a win and I'm not complaining but what a difference.

Pick two states and two states only for now. Watch other post and look for similarities and go from there.

Many winners to you.

D_A

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Dead_Aim did a great job. Basically I agree with everything he said.

Now, i cant promise anything but California may be good to you. it is very good to me.

Im looking for a 34x combo to show within 6 days....could take longer but its very rare.

If you are willing to wait it out play the picks for Tier 2 in Wisconsin in my WI deflated post. they always move up.

I'm -$40.00 as of tonight, and i was +$10.00 a couple days ago, this has been my career as of the last month.......the numbers are just falling weird lately..........

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2005, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Hello there, I've said it before, & I'll say it again. START TRACKING THE #'S. You can't loose with the stuff I use. When you track #'s you will see how they can repeat themselves by appearing on the same date of the day. You can make some good money on that principle alone. Right now I have the states & dates in front of me. I can choose from a small pool of #'s that are most likely to appear today, tomorrow & the next day, etc. That's power, make up your mind to take the bull by the horns. Lasso yourself some money. Steer your plays in the right direction. !$!$

Justin's avatar - hatchap
          Stevens Point
          United States
          Member #6457
          August 24, 2004
          3030 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2005, 1:58 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by LAVERNE MALONEY on January 17, 2005

Hello there, I've said it before, & I'll say it again. START TRACKING THE #'S. You can't loose with the stuff I use. When you track #'s you will see how they can repeat themselves by appearing on the same date of the day. You can make some good money on that principle alone. Right now I have the states & dates in front of me. I can choose from a small pool of #'s that are most likely to appear today, tomorrow & the next day, etc. That's power, make up your mind to take the bull by the horns. Lasso yourself some money. Steer your plays in the right direction. !$!$

Laverne, you post this alot.

Most of us here at LP post our numbers for eachother to see.

Since you are doing so well it would be kind to post at least "some" of the combos you play for others to see. Just an opinion.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2005, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Justin, look on the predictions board. I'm there daily.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2005, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Here are 10 numbers to play.  I dealt these from a regular deck of playing cards with the face cards removed.  All cards are face value (Ace = 1 and 10 =0):

Good Luck.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                60714 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2005, 5:59 am - IP Logged

I know CASHO'System works

Will demo it again

When the numbers look right 

I know it .You may have to play both drawing

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2005, 7:03 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by LAVERNE MALONEY on January 17, 2005

Justin, look on the predictions board. I'm there daily.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ga.
                    United States
                    Member #7829
                    October 14, 2004
                    614 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2005, 7:39 am - IP Logged

TnTea....wow,I could have written your post...sounds just like me. I watch for dead aims post daily and sure enough if I choose not to play his ga. numbers or if I just forget ( as I did last night) they are assured to come....I know from watching you ,him and several others here that you are gifted in predicting,this is not to say that you do not work hard at what you do. Just saying that you seem to have a knack for it. Now I do some tracking and I know that what Justind said is true...california seems to be one of the easiest by far....Not that I myself win there that often, but I am a amatuer by far and I can generally get 2 of 3 numbers...LOL..again ..not enough to win....Talking about crap, I told myself yesterday to start playing the 169 combo in ga. WHY? because ga. generally drops the reverse of a number,and since the 146 combo hit twice I figured this was a sure shot.....only one thing kept me from winning here in ga. last night....that was my memory, I totally forgot to play it...felt it coming, but forgot to play it...disappointing at the very least...then on top of that,I play 188 in every state in every draw...its my pet number and it hits quite often..decided to go with the 911 in all states...argh...would'nt you know 188 fell in 2 states last night....oh well,another day..another several dollars...LOL...I wish I had some real help for you, but basically I just wanted you to know that we here at the lottery post appreciate what you do,and you are not alone in the game of lottery against the people...Hope you are on top again soon....

GracieGirl

mglsr's avatar - candle
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #2369
                      September 23, 2003
                      3072 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

what was it that "once upon a time a wise old man" told you Gail????????????

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2005, 10:12 am - IP Logged

TnTea you do this to yourself all the time on more than one occasion you have said that you are having some sort of problem with picking numbers. If you are tracking all states and doing all these different workouts and trying to keep up with other peoples posts and predictions. You are going to burn yourself out. Especially when after you put yourself through all that work only to find out later on that your work didn't produce any winners. You set yourself up for a big let down by doing that. nobody wins the lottery every time they play. Sure they might have a winning streak for a while but then it's gonna stop and the high you get from winning could lead to depression when you start losing.

Give yourself some credit. You have had great success picking numbers in the past and you'll get back on track again. What was working before might not work again and you have to change directions and try something different? Most people would be happy to win once a month. If you expect to earn a living playing the lottery. You should learn to take the good days with the bad because the lottery isn't a sure bet. The lottery games are designed to make money not give it away even the best lottery players/number pickers don't win every day

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31342 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

tntea - you try too many states.  pick 1 or 2 and stick to it.

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by mglsr on January 17, 2005

what was it that "once upon a time a wise old man" told you Gail????????????

I know..  I haven't forgotten that Wise old man...  He has been great with picking the numbers..

Only time he misses is when I play them.. lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                              United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2005, 2:05 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on January 17, 2005

Here are 10 numbers to play.  I dealt these from a regular deck of playing cards with the face cards removed.  All cards are face value (Ace = 1 and 10 =0):

985  PA 01/17 Midday = 589

Good Luck.

Playing cards strike again!!