Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Lottery Twice??

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Dowser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
Member #947
December 24, 2002
95 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2005, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

On the January 1st 2005 airing of the Coast-to-Coast radio show Art Bell had the controversial remote viewer Ed Dames on. Dames is often a guest, as regular listeners will know.

Anyway, Ed said that two of his remote viewing students, a mother/daughter team, have won the Texas lottery twice using Associative Remote Viewing(ARV). He also mentioned that they, the mother/daughter, were going to market a video explaining how they did it.

Even though I understand how to set up an ARV project, I would/will probably buy their video just for the entertainment value. I currently do not know where the video will be marketed.

Did anyone else hear this show or have an interest in ARV?

"Luck affects everything." - Ovid, first century A.D.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
    chicago ill.
    United States
    Member #3600
    February 4, 2004
    337 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2005, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Remote viewing is an interest of mine but have not read much on associative RV. where do you get your information?  I go on the internet for Art Bell as in chicago ..he is not available on the air waves as far as I know...If so ..let me know when and where. Thanks.

Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
      Member #947
      December 24, 2002
      95 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2005, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I get my info from sources, here is a good place to start looking at rv in general:

http://www.irva.org/

My IRVA newsletter came today, woopie!!

This book lays out the ARV process nicely:   The Sdventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a "Psychic Spy" for the U.S. Military

Right now I'm reading a book by Paul Smith that is just out.

In Chicago, C2C is on WSL-AM 890, a 50KW station, according their web site.

I listen to the show over the web too, much easier than trying to stay up late for me.

Putting ARV to the test:

THE $100,000 ARV CHALLENGE:

http://www.remote-viewing.com/indexmain.html

"Luck affects everything." - Ovid, first century A.D.