Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

best system has to be the averages

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2005, 8:01 am - IP Logged

gotta use the averages in a system!

the average is total numbers drawn times the total number of balls

pick 6  40 draws==240# divided by  46 balls=each number should have an average of 5.217 or 5.22 per number  if you have a number only came out once or a number that came out 10 times  both of those would be in my wheel---------does work but does take some time the secret is not giving up and playing mutiple games

Pretoria
    South Africa
    Member #6062
    August 4, 2004
    54 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2005, 10:19 am - IP Logged

codmander,

How many of the 46 numbers do you wheel? If say you wheel 20 numbers, do you use the 10 numbers that appeared the most + the 10 numbers that appeared the least and ignore the 26 middle of the road numbers?

Cheers,

Datenda 

Tata Syndicate Boss

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
      Member #5599
      July 13, 2004
      1192 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2005, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I disagree, the best system, uses distribution spreads, of several anylytical elements( roots, ocurrences, pairings....etc)

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23348 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2005, 11:09 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by codmander on January 18, 2005

gotta use the averages in a system!

the average is total numbers drawn times the total number of balls

pick 6  40 draws==240# divided by  46 balls=each number should have an average of 5.217 or 5.22 per number  if you have a number only came out once or a number that came out 10 times  both of those would be in my wheel---------does work but does take some time the secret is not giving up and playing mutiple games

codmander,

If you check the Lottery Post statistics pages, you'll see that concept illustrated for you.  The right side of the page graphically shows each number's draw frequency, compared to the expected frequency in that game.  You can select many different sizes of draw history, and each one recalculates the expected frequencies, based on the depth of history, number of balls in the machine, and number of balls drawn.

For example, check the New Jersey Pick 6 stats page.  Each stats page can be navigated to by going to the Results page, then clicking the state, then clicking the game, and choosing Drawing Statistics from the popup menu.

There are other powerful functions you can find in the same manner, like Past Drawing History, and a very powerful and flexible Search feature.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #10438
          January 13, 2005
          431 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

i guess its all according on how far back you go with past winning numbers  I'm sure 3 months would have difrent averages than 6 months and/or diffrent overdue/hot numbers    seems to me that  lets say you have  6 numbers that are well  overdue  we know there goin to pop but  just not the same drawing  you'll get 2 one draw 1 the next ---------------this is the frustrating thing    seems I'll alway get 1 or 2  but to get all 6  is one tough cookie----

United States
            Member #10438
            January 13, 2005
            431 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2005, 6:53 am - IP Logged

well datenda i guess this would be up to you  I like to mix em up and/or play all overdues /hot  if i feel good about it I will do 3 10 number wheels  5 bucks apiece  but thats about my finacial limit

opps sorry i didnt know  didnt see that u had that here  -u can get all your figures right here which is quite nice also