Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Problem with predictions

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2005, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

with the mass lottery the numbers game  is not just a pick 4  also a pick 3 (same drawing)

you can have first 3 last 3  or bet any number with mass.

and can't enter into prediction post  here. only will allow a pick 4  should allow the pick 3 but it is quite the pain because it can be first 3 last 3 etc etc  so I quite understand why you just have the pick 4  but I did have a couple of last 3 bets

*-7-1-2

*-4-1-2

*-7-5-8

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23258 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2005, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Yup, that's the way it's designed on purpose.  Unfortunately, when designing a complex system like this that has to produce consistent statistics from state-to-state, there are some idiosyncrasies in certain states that are lost.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2005, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

roger that

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Codmander, I'm assuming you are a MA player....you and Retxx have the same complaints. 

Do yourselves a favor and tell your lottery that you or no one else in the US of A like this stupid approach to a pick 3 lottery game.

I wouldn't play it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2005, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Yes, we hashed over how to record the wins for unusual draws back in the beginning and what you see is what we ended up with.  With Mass all you can do is study the history and see if an oppertunity presents itself for Pick-3 or Pick-4.  I often see the Pick-3 number within Pick-4 across the country, but not in the day before's number often enough to be helpful wheeling.  I'm posting the link below because the site really needs a link from a highly rated site to get started and these people need help, but it is not lotto and you don't have to go there.  The city is beating up on this mobile home park because they want a developer to build more taxable town houses and everyone will lose their homes.  (not advertising)  One of the few bad things about america is how easy it is to lose your home. Bob

Coral Lake Mobile Home Park, Coral Lake MHP,  Coconut Creek, eviction,
          http://www.corallakemhp.com

United States
            Member #10438
            January 13, 2005
            431 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2005, 7:38 am - IP Logged

mass. is so cheap!! i swear some of their games are fixed in all my years of tracking mass numbers i have never ever seen what i noticed in mega-bucks  the # 10 not up for over 3.2 months! this game is not getting updated at all probly won't be around much longer anhow i'm stuck here and will still try to figure a way to beat the odds--------my luck is not good latly    allthough did get  free bet last night with cash windfall mass. only good game!

what i do like is the fact of betting even 1 number on the pick 4  i don't play it but  it isnn't a bad option

United States
              Member #10438
              January 13, 2005
              431 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2005, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

go0d grief    another close one  *6-5-8-  problem is close don't pay