Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

things I need to know about 2 draws

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed in some states  example Illinois will have multi draws in one day  do they use the same machine for the pick3 and pick 4? or are they diffrent machines for each day and evening?----etc.  or  use diffrent machines of the same type?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Codmander....I can answer that question for IL because I have a friend who was a stage hand for WGN and worked the lottery program.

They have 15 machines and 15 ball sets.  A couple hours before the draw the machines and ball sets are both picked randomly and seperately using a similiar ping pong ball technique.  This is done seperately for each draw.

An independent accounting firm (Glasser and Glasser, I think) does the original machine and ball set drawings.  They then test each machine and ball picked for vacuum accuracy, ball weight etc.  It's a couple hour process.

He did this for years and that's why I feel confident that the game is not rigged in the state of IL.  The only improvement I could see is that the person doing the actual drawing should be required to wear a blindfold or something because it is very easy to see that a ball popping up near the top of the machine has a good chance of popping up in the slot when you pull the opener.

This observation I made during the Dec. "green ball double draw special"....when the green ball was near the top, it had a good chance of coming in.  When it was near the bottom it did not come in.  The person doing the draw is looking directly at the machine and balls and therefore has an advantage of when to pull the opener.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
      Lucky Town
      Bahamas
      Member #2126
      August 20, 2003
      1004 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Rick,This may sound strange  but for some reason when John Conrad  work I always win and when linda,mary or janet  work i dont.I know the Balls are not fix in ILL .but for some reason i cant win with the other person who spin the ball.

It's a MIND THING I guess

AngelEyes

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2005, 2:10 am - IP Logged

so in other word  a new machine every draw  at least as random as possible!  that is a good thing for averages  play the hots and nots

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2005, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Angel Eyes, I know it's weird, but I know where you're coming from.  Linda Kollmeier has given me most of my wins....maybe because I'm secretly in love with her?  She's such a hottie!   If I only knew who was doing the draw before I bought my tickets.........Janet Rivera has never given me a winner.  But I'll take a human being and bouncing ping pong balls any day over a computer..The day that happens I'll stop playing.

Cod....I agree and concentrate on the "hot''s in IL.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).