Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To whom it may concern

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is following my predictions  (ya never know)  all my predictions with a -0- in the front number are actully LAST 3 EXACT bets not all 4 exacts 

mass. is to cheap to buy an extra pick 3 machine oooo and lord forbid if they have to hire someone to run the thing

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2005, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Cod, I feel for you.  Pick-3 is the most popular lottery game in the US and they don't seem to know how to run it properly.  IN and MA are two states I wouldn't play if the tickets were free.

And it's a scary thought that they can't afford three more machines.  Are their revenues that low?  Can't they see the day of light?  IL has 15 machines to choose 7 from in case of malfunction and for the sake of "true" randomness.

Maybe MA and IN players should consider betting and in the case of MA, avoid playing their game altogether unless you're a pick-4 player.  Then the state gets $0 revenue from the players.  I would be e-mailing them daily complaining.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2005, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

MASS. has a pick 3 game?

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2005, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

mass has pick1/2/3/4 all in the same draw 1 draw a day you can pick any -1 any- 2 exact-first3any/exact last3 any/exact  all4 etc etc

so  in other words even though i had last 2 exact twice out of 3 draws i didnt get credit for them here----------nice self plug    but the prediction page can't do that here  and i don't blame them it's a bit much