Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

living off of the pick 3s

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
michigan
United States
Member #10753
January 24, 2005
5 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2005, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

hey all, new guy here, just posted up in the lottery system forums and now i have a question for all of you pick 3 gamers....i have heard alot about people who "live off of the pick 3 system".  is this true?  are there people out there who have developed a good enough system that they can actually make $500-$1000 a day on the pick 3 drawings?  my state (michigan) has a pick 3 twice a day, midday and evening drawing.  i read a report on someone who was advertising his program that stated you could "live off the lottery" and become a "professional gambler"...any truth to this?  anyone know someone who "lives off the lottery"?  i would be really curious to find out if this is true or not.  hope to hear from you soon!!

Justin's avatar - hatchap
    Stevens Point
    United States
    Member #6457
    August 24, 2004
    3030 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

you have your ups and downs, nobody wins everyday, i have made a consistent profit, been playing about 6 months and still ahead. good luck

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
      Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Well, if I tried to live off of Pick 3 winnings, I would be begging my Lottery Post friends for food cause I would starve to death.  I can't believe that anyone could make a living off of Pick 3 and if they do, will they please step forward and give some real good advise on how.

The Fairy

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by captbacardi on January 24, 2005

hey all, new guy here, just posted up in the lottery system forums and now i have a question for all of you pick 3 gamers....i have heard alot about people who "live off of the pick 3 system".  is this true?  are there people out there who have developed a good enough system that they can actually make $500-$1000 a day on the pick 3 drawings?  my state (michigan) has a pick 3 twice a day, midday and evening drawing.  i read a report on someone who was advertising his program that stated you could "live off the lottery" and become a "professional gambler"...any truth to this?  anyone know someone who "lives off the lottery"?  i would be really curious to find out if this is true or not.  hope to hear from you soon!!

If this person was living off pick 3 he would not have to sell his system.. What would you need to make a living do that for.. that would be more work..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

HOUSTON
          United States
          Member #1625
          June 7, 2003
          1089 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey, I just started playing this month "seriously".  Thought I had it down the first week, so I started posting my picks and haven't done sh** since.  I'm back to break even, back to the $$$ I started with and need a straight one soon.  Nothing but near misses since the first week.  This guy's system is like all get rich schemes, like he said above, if you have a system, why wouldn't you use it instead of working harder at selling it? Everyone has a system, there are numerous groups of picks for the same state here and they're usually all different numbers.  And everyone's right once in a while.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

Stevens Point
            United States
            Member #6457
            August 24, 2004
            3030 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Given three facts:

1. On day 1 of your pick 3 career you start with $10,000

2. You have much patience

3. stays in business

You could live off of pick 3 games.

With a big STARTING INVESTMENT anything is possible

Example:

You start playing the 05 pair at $2.50 a day, adding

$2.50 everyday.

Lets pretend it takes a whopping 300 draws for the 05 pair to hit.

You still win. always. for every $2.50 you add you are adding an additional payout of $37.50 (6-way) or $75.00 (3-way)

Good luck

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #10163
              January 4, 2005
              797 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

i am just posting my opinion .I would not quit my job on any lottery as I was starve to death and be homeless as well. I look at it like this when you can call the number everyday and be right for 6 months ,then you can say someone could live off pick 3 .

Wish u much luck and to all

Teresa

Stevens Point
                United States
                Member #6457
                August 24, 2004
                3030 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:47 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Justin on January 24, 2005

Given three facts:

1. On day 1 of your pick 3 career you start with $10,000

2. You have much patience

3. stays in business

You could live off of pick 3 games.

With a big STARTING INVESTMENT anything is possible

Example:

You start playing the 05 pair at $2.50 a day, adding

$2.50 everyday.

Lets pretend it takes a whopping 300 draws for the 05 pair to hit.

You still win. always. for every $2.50 you add you are adding an additional payout of $37.50 (6-way) or $75.00 (3-way)

Good luck

Holy Crap, please disreguard that, i did not mean to add 2.50 everyday, because pretty soon you will be over the amount of money that exists in the world lol. double when it is necessary to profit, and please dont ridicule me for that post, i know how stupid it is, i just put it on excel lol. you've spent over $10,000 after like 19 draws. Although the payout would be sweet lol. if you are bill gates.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                  Chicago,IL.
                  United States
                  Member #2902
                  November 29, 2003
                  1427 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Justin, your 1. is right on. Bankroll, Bankroll,Bankroll.

But 10 G's wouldn't be enough to make a living on. Also people please remember, I don't care what system your using the odds are against you and you will lose in the long run. If people think they can nickel and dime a win everyday and end up with a fortune or enough to live on that's going to be almost impossible. It's hard to even win enough to play for free for the year or make a small profit. That should be are starting point as players. Just my opinion.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Stevens Point
                    United States
                    Member #6457
                    August 24, 2004
                    3030 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I dont necessarily agree. Maybe we cant "live" off it. but i can make a huge profit. its just chasing pairs, and not giving up, ever. won over $300 in the last couple days doing that.

Im chasing the GA 10 pair as of now.

Chicago,IL.
                      United States
                      Member #2902
                      November 29, 2003
                      1427 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2005, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Your on a hot streak, ride it out. There's your up and downs, and there's lots of those, and there are your hot streaks and there are a few of them, and there's the dreaded cold streak and there is a lot more of those then any other kinds of streaks in gambling. The longer you gamble seriously the more you will see cold streaks but if you accumulate enough bankroll you might be able to ride out a few cold streaks. An I agree with you, never give up. Also try to use some of those winnings once in a while to swing for the fences, you never know when you could get lucky and hit a monster size payout. Continued good luck to you.

Stevens Point
                        United States
                        Member #6457
                        August 24, 2004
                        3030 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2005, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I agree with you, there will always be ups and downs, but using bluegrass's charts for GA and my charts for WI, and as long as i dont give up and raise bets when needed i will continue making a profit. I guess only time will tell. I caught a nice hit off the KY 9. Only played one draw, i guess i had good timing.

Chicago,IL.
                          United States
                          Member #2902
                          November 29, 2003
                          1427 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Justin, If you haven't been there already check out this site that Rick G turned me on to, it will scare ya straight. Tool around and see the crappy odds the lottery offers you and other cool stuff. LOL.  It's a real eye opener.  Ion Saliu.com

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31363 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by fast eddie on January 25, 2005

Justin, If you haven't been there already check out this site that Rick G turned me on to, it will scare ya straight. Tool around and see the crappy odds the lottery offers you and other cool stuff. LOL.  It's a real eye opener.  Ion Saliu.com

a must read.   

love to nibble those micey feet.

Chicago,IL.
                              United States
                              Member #2902
                              November 29, 2003
                              1427 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Yes emily, I had dreams of running away with you and all our lottery winnings till I went to that site. An since that wasn't going to work I put the rest of my money on our falcons. It's o.k. we still got each other.