Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Regarding lottery prediction software

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1281 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Anyone bought Lottonet Integra Xp-01?

The website got an impressive AD COPY. Lottonet Integra costs about as much as Lottosynch 1.7.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

It looks like a scam.

They have ahuge $2,000 guarantee, and then when you click to the fine print, at the bottom it says: Very Important: The BANKERS (fixed numbers) must match the winning numbers or the Guarantee is void.

This means, of course, that it's a key number system, and of course a key number system only works if you match the key numbers.

I would avoid that web site and software at all costs.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
      BC
      Canada
      Member #2120
      August 19, 2003
      258 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

This is the first time I've seen the site but if you look at the example under the MINIMUM WINNING GUARANTEE, they're talking about 12 number wheels (systems).  A Full Wheel to cover all combinations of 6 from 12 needs 924 lines, or 12,6,6,6=924. 

They offer a 12,6,5,6=38 which looks like the same wheel as Rade Belic lists on his site, in terms of lines anyway. So at first glance they are emphasizing wheels. There's very little mention of their prediciton engine ...

But the hype is very noticeable, ie: "absolutely the world's largest and the only professionally designed Lottery program!" ... I guess all the other programs must have been designed by amateurs  ... or babies?? 

Did anyone here actually buy this program? I wouldn't

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3114 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2005, 3:44 am - IP Logged

There has always been something shifty about the Lottonet software advertising.  They don't feel trustworthy to me.  BobP

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
          Member #9059
          November 26, 2004
          128 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2005, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Also see my thread,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/103964

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

nyc
            United States
            Member #10889
            January 29, 2005
            2 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

any one knows how the guy in WA selecting his numbers for megamillions

SEATTLE MAN WINS $175,000 PRIZE - TEN TIMES! A love of numbers and sophisticated strategy win$1.75 million in Mega Millions prizes
            (Olympia)-For Archie Herring playing Mega Millions is an intellectual exercise. It`s an exercise that paid off with a $1.75 million dollar win-ten $175,000 wins to be exact. The five numbers selected by Herring ten times matched the numbers drawn in Tuesday night`s drawing but he didn`t pick the correct Mega Ball number. The result? Ten, $175,000 second-tier jackpots, one for each play. For Herring his love of numbers and playing the Lottery has nothing to do with big jackpots. "I just enjoy playing!" the new millionaire said. Herring always purchases five plays but will sometimes increase that number to 10 or more depending on the jackpot amount. He was just a Mega Ball number away from a piece of the huge $130 million jackpot, but the near miss didn`t dampen Herring`s spirit. "I would have liked to have won the big jackpot but I`m very happy about this."

Herring purchased two Mega Millions tickets with five plays on each ticket for Tuesday night`s drawing. The unusual thing about the tickets is that the five numbers were the same for each play but the Mega Ball was different. Why would someone play the same five numbers ten times? It`s all strategy. Herring tracks the Mega Millions numbers, analyzes them and plays numbers he thinks will come up next. Once the five numbers are selected, he picks
            various Mega Ball numbers in hopes one will match along with the five numbers.

Herring discovered his system paid off Wednesday morning when he checked his numbers on-line and on the 1-800 number. While Herring has been playing the Lottery for years, he hadn`t really thought about what he would do with all the money if he won. Thoughtfully considering his newfound fortune Herring said, "I have a 2000 model SUV. I may look at a new SUV." In addition, Herring says he wants to provide ten percent to various churches. Herring says he`ll return to thank the clerk who sold him the ticket at the Promenade Red Apple Store, located at 23rd and Jackson in Seattle. "I don`t know her name, but I just like the way she deals with me. She always hands my playslips and tickets back to me, placing them in my hand. She doesn`t just throw them on the counter," said Herring. Herring says he may also take a trip to Aruba. He plans to continue to play, just for the fun of it.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3114 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2005, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Ok, say you notice the Powerball number is often among the ten longest out numbers, so you carefully make up one ticket for the five numbers and play that combination in turn with each of the ten Powerball numbers.  BobP

nyc
                United States
                Member #10889
                January 29, 2005
                2 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:35 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by BobP on January 30, 2005

Ok, say you notice the Powerball number is often among the ten longest out numbers, so you carefully make up one ticket for the five numbers and play that combination in turn with each of the ten Powerball numbers.  BobP

using the top 10 numbers with highest percentage of occurence - now you have 30 

sets of  5 distinct numbers. Now you have to select 1 set out of 30

-- which set of 5 number do you use ?

this guy use only one set out  of 30 to play : what is the rational of selecting that set ?

can any one guess  and explain it ?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2005, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

It's anybody's guess, you have to develop your own system, same as some of us are and or have been doing or trying to do, sometimes (but not always) the simple solutions are the best and also maybe the most over-looked.

Good luck to you.

I will say this, when you have the "right help" your chances multiply.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."