Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm dropping California

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2005, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I hate to drop the state I was born and raised in, but they are not posting the results.  I dropped South Carolina for the same reason and I dropped Michigan when they started the extra draw if a red ball is drawn!

Sure makes my life easier!

Lilburn, Georgia
    United States
    Member #9757
    December 20, 2004
    154 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2005, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Califdude, will you post cash 3 for Ga.?  We really want you, because we need

all the help we can get.

Thanks

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8360 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2005, 2:11 am - IP Logged

califdude sometimes there might be problems with their server or the person who maintanes the site might be sick or on vacation. However you can try this site for updates when the draw dosen't post in time

http://www.**don't post links**.com/latest_california_lottery_results.php

color=#800080The Latest California Lottery Drawing Results from All Lotto Template

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Lottery 101, I will continue with Florida, Georgia, PA, and Texas.  It was up to 7 states at one time!!  Now down to 4.

Four4me, there are a lot of ways to get the numbers, but I use the official sites and when they fail, I drop them.  I live in California.  There is a 7-11 about 1/2 mile from my house.  I can also call them on the phone.  The California lottery have a telephone number to call, but it has been my experience that it does not have the results until the next day and it costs 50 cents (I think).  When the California web site doesn't update soon after the draw, it is still transmitted and LotteryPost sometimes has it when the official site doesn't!!  That is probably the same with the sites you list, but this time LotteryPost didn't even have the numbers. 

It is now 11:19 P.M. and the last time I checked (a few minutes ago) the official site still doesn't even have the midday draw listed!!  So, it is time to apply my rule to California....no more.

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2005, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Now, LotteryPost has all the numbers for Saturday, but they are not listed on the California Lottery web site!!