Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your Very First Tennessee Hot Sheet!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Justin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
nashville
United States
Member #4990
June 8, 2004
1376 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

This looks good Justin, glad you got the hit tonight on 979 you wre right about the 7 in the middle, I had 995 and 991, go figure. Better luck tomorrow, I did manage to win 100.00 on a couple of scratch offs today, so I can play another day or two, lol. Miss Bee

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #44
    November 15, 2001
    3839 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Can you do a Texas Hotsheet?  Thanks

The Fairy

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Miss Bee WTG on those scratch offs, never had such luck myself.

Pick 3 fairy, i am sorry but i am against the TX lottery, they use so many ballsets that its like your tracking 15 different states, i probably couldnt even get you a hit. I was sure the 107 would hit texas within a week once, and it took a month. Im not being mean, but im not good at texas, so it would be a waste of my time and your money. sorry pick 3 fairy.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
        Texas
        United States
        Member #44
        November 15, 2001
        3839 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I totally understand Justin.  Texas is really unfair to their players.  I agree about all the ballsets and to make it worse they have 4 pretest drawings before the actual drawing.  They know this mess with the stats and tracking the numbers and Texas is probably the only state that does it.  Texas started out on the right track and somewhere they have gotten greedy.  Maybe I need to play in and forget about Texas altogether.  Thank you for you honesty.

The Fairy

Justin's avatar - hatchap
          Stevens Point
          United States
          Member #6457
          August 24, 2004
          3030 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:56 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Pick 3 Fairy on January 30, 2005

I totally understand Justin.  Texas is really unfair to their players.  I agree about all the ballsets and to make it worse they have 4 pretest drawings before the actual drawing.  They know this mess with the stats and tracking the numbers and Texas is probably the only state that does it.  Texas started out on the right track and somewhere they have gotten greedy.  Maybe I need to play in and forget about Texas altogether.  Thank you for you honesty.

Pick 3 Fairy. YES YES YES all the way. The fact that they have pretest drawings and triples are drawn far more frequently is terrible. and have you noticed that you can see patterns in all 4 pretest drawings and then the real drawing will come out of nowhere. pshhhh. good luck pick 3 fairy. we have the same birthday lol

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year