Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pigskin Challenge: 2-2-05

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Litebets27.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Offline
Posted: February 1, 2005, 6:39 am - IP Logged

The object of The Pigskin Challenge is to correctly identify all five numbers to be drawn from the Powerball game's 5/53 matrix using ten numbers or less. Selecting the red Powerball from the 1/42 matrix is optional.

As an added bonus, let's all try to specify just one of our 5/53 numbers that we think has the best chance of hitting. Those who select numbers for the red Powerball can do the same. You'll get extra recognition if you're right. No hedging. Just go ahead and identify one number that you think has the best shot. No guts; no glory. Don't worry. You won't be kicked out of the Challenge if you're wrong.

I'm going with the following five numbers. My best pick is in blue.

2-8-12-35-36  The 8 appears poised to take a quantum leap.

Good luck to all Challengers,

aye'

    kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #1712
    June 20, 2003
    1549 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: February 1, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged

    Tso-gali-I


    "This is my pick for the Pigskin Challenge..."


    07-13-17-24-38-28


    Chief

    May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.


      United States
      Member #8747
      November 16, 2004
      213 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: February 1, 2005, 10:30 am - IP Logged

      I have to jump in here.



      First I have to call everyones attention to the fact that there has being many odd numbers than even numbers in the past 6 or so drawings. I. E. if you are going with those odds.



      But I am going against those odds. Here are my numbers



      2 3 4 12 13 14 21 24 33 45



      Best pick 3

        Litebets27's avatar - power
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: February 1, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

        My picks:

        white balls- 8  10  12  23  26  27  36  38  42  49

        Red Pb #'s- 6  9  11  22  33

        Good luck everyone.

        litebets27

          fja's avatar - gnome1

          United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11934 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: February 1, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged

          1,3,12,18,34,37,42,45,50,51

          PB= 14,24,31,35

          "Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

            kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
            Virginia
            United States
            Member #1712
            June 20, 2003
            1549 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: February 1, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by getpaid on February 1, 2005


            I have to jump in here.

            First I have to call everyones attention to the fact that there has being many odd numbers than even numbers in the past 6 or so drawings. I. E. if you are going with those odds.

            But I am going against those odds. Here are my numbers

            2 3 4 12 13 14 21 24 33 45

            Best pick 3



            Looks to me like you're "even" with those odds. Five odds and five evens.

            Chief

            May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

              fja's avatar - gnome1

              United States
              Member #91
              January 19, 2002
              11934 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

              I'll play the higher odd/even perctentages.....3 even/ 2 odd or 3 odd/2 even.......

              "Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

                MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20119 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

                         o.k. everyone, lets see what we can do this week. 

                                             4-6-15-21-27        pb 25

                                                  good luck to all..

                                                             

                                                               "  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "


                  United States
                  Member #8747
                  November 16, 2004
                  213 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: February 1, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged


                  [/QUOTE]

                  Looks to me like you're "even" with those odds. Five odds and five evens.

                  Chief



                  [/QUOTE]



                  That 33 is suppose to be 34



                  but I am only buying one ticket with those numbers. I have more odds than evens.
                    kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                    Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #1712
                    June 20, 2003
                    1549 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: February 1, 2005, 6:42 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by getpaid on February 1, 2005



                    [/QUOTE]

                    Looks to me like you're "even" with those odds. Five odds and five evens.

                    Chief


                    [/QUOTE]

                    That 33 is suppose to be 34

                    but I am only buying one ticket with those numbers. I have more odds than evens.



                    getpaid:

                    Oh, Ok... Good luck with your pick.

                    Chief

                    May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

                      Avatar
                      Greenwich, CT
                      United States
                      Member #4793
                      May 24, 2004
                      1822 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: February 1, 2005, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

                      11-16-21-30-31-32-43-44-47-48

                      16 is my most likely, magic number.

                      PB: 29, 30

                        Avatar
                        Lee's Summit, Mo.
                        United States
                        Member #6519
                        August 26, 2004
                        192 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: February 2, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

                        5,16,10,20,22,25,29,34,40 and 41.  Most likely is 19.

                        PBs...3 and 22.

                          GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                          Waukegan, IL
                          United States
                          Member #8043
                          October 22, 2004
                          753 Posts
                          Offline
                          Posted: February 2, 2005, 1:46 am - IP Logged

                          I'm in:

                          2-22-25-27-32 + 28

                            ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

                            United States
                            Member #4416
                            April 22, 2004
                            1075 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: February 2, 2005, 6:47 am - IP Logged

                            pigskin,

                            You already had ten different numbers in your picks which did not include your most likely number 19. The 10 appears to be out of sequence in your picks. Is the 10 a typo that's supposed to be a 19?

                            kbcherokee,

                            You put your numbers up a little differently this time. Just for clarification, is the 38 your most likely number and the 28 your Powerball number? I'm assuming that's what you intend, but I just want to be sure.

                            getpaid,

                            Welcome back to our Powerball lottery reality. We're glad to have you back with your unique insights and picks. The correction of the 33 to a 34 is noted.

                            GoArmy,

                            We welcome you to our Pigskin Challenge for the Powerball game. Looks like you jumped right in with military courage. We hope you'll stick around. 

                            It 's good to see so many people get their numbers in early. It's also a surprise to see more people taking the daring step of using fewer numbers. Feel free to use any amount of numbers from five to ten; it's entirely your choice. Whatever amount of numbers you're working with, I hope they make money for you. I'm glad that so many people went with specifying their most likely number. I'm hoping it will give us a little better read how well our methods are working as opposed to just catching numbers by chance.

                            Good luck to all Challengers,

                            aye'

                              kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                              Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #1712
                              June 20, 2003
                              1549 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: February 2, 2005, 10:04 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on February 2, 2005



                              pigskin,

                              You already had ten different numbers in your picks which did not include your most likely number 19. The 10 appears to be out of sequence in your picks. Is the 10 a typo that's supposed to be a 19?

                              kbcherokee,

                              You put your numbers up a little differently this time. Just for clarification, is the 38 your most likely number and the 28 your Powerball number? I'm assuming that's what you intend, but I just want to be sure.

                              getpaid,

                              Welcome back to our Powerball lottery reality. We're glad to have you back with your unique insights and picks. The correction of the 33 to a 34 is noted.

                              GoArmy,

                              We welcome you to our Pigskin Challenge for the Powerball game. Looks like you jumped right in with military courage. We hope you'll stick around. 

                              It 's good to see so many people get their numbers in early. It's also a surprise to see more people taking the daring step of using fewer numbers. Feel free to use any amount of numbers from five to ten; it's entirely your choice. Whatever amount of numbers you're working with, I hope they make money for you. I'm glad that so many people went with specifying their most likely number. I'm hoping it will give us a little better read how well our methods are working as opposed to just catching numbers by chance.

                              Good luck to all Challengers,

                              aye'





                              Yes, I used the (Bold Black) for my most "likely" Regular Number, and (Bold Red) for my most "likely" PB Number.

                              Red has alway's been the way I mark my Powerball Number.

                              Chief

                              May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.