Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is playlot down for good?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Denali.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6140
August 8, 2004
6 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Just wondering if betslips is down for good.

Of the lottery sites i've tried online, this was an HONEST one. I won $5000 last year playing 40 powerball with their site and they sent me the check 6 weeks later.   

i still play every week until recently i thought they were down for routine maintenance only...

i am weary of online lottery sites and going to be hard to find another one like betslips, if they're gone for good.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2005, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to say, it looks like it is down for good.  I posted in another message (but will repeat here) that I am currently investigating alternatives, and I will let everyone know when I have located a suitable web site offering the same high level of service and honesty.

I'm glad you told your story about your big win, because it's always good to hear from people with positive stories like that.  betslips was a truly good service, and this is really sad.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #2100
      August 18, 2003
      15 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I e-mailed betslips regarding this issue on January 31st. I asked them specfically if this interruption in service is permanent. They replied that it is.