Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spending All His Money on Numbers!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by fast eddie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york
United States
Member #1454
May 3, 2003
355 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2005, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

A touchy subjest.....

I see this guy playing $50 in numbers a day, at my usual number play spot.  He is there to see what came out in the mid-day draw, then (when he does not have a hit) he says to the guy behind the counter "put then in again for evening".  (we have 2 draws a day here)

I also see him at the Diner, where I sometimes play numbers at lunch.  "He is playing a whole lot of numbers there too".

When you recognize him & say hi, he asks you to pick a number for him to play.

Saw him at the newstand (playing a whole bunch of numbers again) he was with his mother-in-law.  They were going to play lotto.... he only let her see him play $2 worth of quick picks. (he was hiding from her how many numbers he actually plays!).... When I saw him do this, I wanted to say 'where are all those slips you usally play!", so that she would know that this was not his usual habit!!!

I should be quiet & mind my own business.... thanks for letting me vent!

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    891 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by dolllie on February 2, 2005

A touchy subjest.....

I see this guy playing $50 in numbers a day, at my usual number play spot.  He is there to see what came out in the mid-day draw, then (when he does not have a hit) he says to the guy behind the counter "put then in again for evening".  (we have 2 draws a day here)

I also see him at the Diner, where I sometimes play numbers at lunch.  "He is playing a whole lot of numbers there too".

When you recognize him & say hi, he asks you to pick a number for him to play.

Saw him at the newstand (playing a whole bunch of numbers again) he was with his mother-in-law.  They were going to play lotto.... he only let her see him play $2 worth of quick picks. (he was hiding from her how many numbers he actually plays!).... When I saw him do this, I wanted to say 'where are all those slips you usally play!", so that she would know that this was not his usual habit!!!

I should be quiet & mind my own business.... thanks for letting me vent!

Sounds like the guy is pretty desperate to win the lottery, he's got a problem with gambling.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

let it be - unless you're paying for his tickets.

love to nibble those micey feet.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1438 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

O.k. It was me that your talking about. O.K. it isn't but it could be.  

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"