Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas + Indiana Lottery Commissions

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Justin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2005, 3:42 am - IP Logged

This is me hoping that members from either of these commissions stumble across this.

Lets start with Indiana:

Okay, your pick 3 and pick 4 games are rigged. We all know it, and we are not paranoid, i dont think there is one other rigged lottery in the US from what i've seen. But by your payouts you guys should be ashamed. The odds are on your side, so why go right out and cheat for more money. I hope you guys stop getting players. It is our job to put you crooks out of business.

Anyone from indiana, or who knows anyone in indiana make sure they IMMEDIATELY stop playing anything put out by the Hoosier lottery, this includes scratch off's, pick 3 and 4, pick 5, everything.

Texas Lottery:

Okay I only have looked into your pick 3 games. Now let me ask you a question. How many people do you know that can hit a pick 3 enough to make a profit with one ballset (playing in state)? 0? okay thank you. Now you are guaranteed nice profits. What is the need to have SO many ballsets to switch off and 4 pretest drawings? That is just ridiculous. Look, you know very well that most of your money comes from people who THINK they can figure out the games, and sometimes they win, and alot of times they get close, but YOU always win. Why take away their fun? I have nothing else to say. Texas is not technically cheating at all, they just suck.

These are just two lotteries running like they shouldn't be.

Justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
    Waukegan, IL
    United States
    Member #8043
    October 22, 2004
    753 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2005, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Justin, Gary Indiana isn't that far from me. I use to go there and buy tickets when I found myself at car auctions and etc. Ever since I started reading the post on here I wait until I am back to Illinois. To go a step farther, I have a friend who is an avid gambler (mostly on the ponies) but his wife (who is ten times worse then him) is from Indiana. I told both of them about the payouts and wouldn't you know it. Neither of them have ever hit ANYTHING playing in Indiana. They have both (and her mother as well) stopped buying tickets there. There is a total of four customers off of their list.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2005, 4:37 am - IP Logged

4 less is 4 better off! Good job!

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year