Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 2/9 Evening...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Texasman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2005, 11:05 am - IP Logged

For Texas, in particular, or any other state...

7 with 0,1,4= 017, 047, 147. Better throw in 014 as safety net if 7 gets tricky with us.

As a side note: I have observed that if enough combinations are posted on a site, it's almost a certainty that someone somewhere in the United States will get a winner in any of the states they play. With that in mind, if the four numbers I have selected above for Texas don't come in for Texas, I believe one of them will appear in some other state tonight, tomorrow Midday or sometime this week. When you throw enough chili at a wall, some of it will stick! LOL!! 

Glergenflergen, Texas
    United States
    Member #7809
    October 13, 2004
    962 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2005, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on February 8, 2005

1 or 5 with 2 or 4 or 8.

127, 147, 129, 149

Minnesota (MN) Lottery Results 

Game  Results  Draw Date  Days Played  Next Draw 
    1-7-4Tue, Feb 8, 2005Every DayWed, Feb 9, 2005
    See my point?  In my latest post for Texas 2/9 Evening, I state that some state somewhere will have a number I post for that day.  If you can pick one combination and play it in as many states as you can online, you'll probably win.  Is that feasible?  I can see playing one number for many states, but not many numbers for one state.  I could never get a good explanation from Beverly about what she is doing, but maybe it's something like this.  What do you think? Anybody?
      MollyG's avatar - happy
      TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
      United States
      Member #9019
      November 25, 2004
      523 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I think:  If you want to get in on the "ratings", then one needs to post on the Prediction Board for "all states" and hope the numbers hit somewhere.  If you truly want to help a particular state, then don't post the SAME numbers in all states (on the Prediction Board)...it's a waste of time for the native players. 

As for beverly posting her numbers, well, she isn't doing anything different that a lot of other people here.  I can't see singling out one particular person for doing what others are also doing.  I am not familiar with beverly's past performance, but, apparently, she has a lot of admirers.  I will be keeping an eye on her numbers.  I put more emphasis on local (TX) predictors than out-of-state ones.....except a few.

You asked......

Good luck,

MollyG

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:42 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by MollyG on February 9, 2005

I think:  If you want to get in on the "ratings", then one needs to post on the Prediction Board for "all states" and hope the numbers hit somewhere.  If you truly want to help a particular state, then don't post the SAME numbers in all states (on the Prediction Board)...it's a waste of time for the native players. 

Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

MollyG and CalifDude,

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.