Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM Numbers Question

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will the numbers that "hit" be above #32?

"Hit" between #01 and #32 [ 5 ]  [35.71%]
"Hit" between #32 and #52 [ 3 ]  [21.43%]
Other - Explain [ 6 ]  [42.86%]
Total Valid Votes [ 14 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

According to the Bell-Cure, there is a chance of all five numbers plus the MB Number "Hitting" above #32 next drawing. Do you think the Bell-Cure is right? Or do you think they will "Hit" below #32?

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12009 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

well chief,

in 286 trys the first number being above 32 has only happened once, so I guess i can't say that it ain't ever going to happen..however smart money will say your wrong.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by fja on February 10, 2005

well chief,

in 286 trys the first number being above 32 has only happened once, so I guess i can't say that it ain't ever going to happen..however smart money will say your wrong.....

fja:

When did that happen? What date did all five numbers plus the MB Number "hit" above the #32?

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        12009 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Well chief if you really must know it was a stormy day, I remember it well, "The sea was angry that day my friends, Like an old man sending back soup at the deli".......it was july 25th 2003 : the numbers were

Your right though about the megaball being under 32 but like you say...its close and I said that the first number being above 32 has only happened once.....

33-46-47-50-51 mb 30

Good luck to you

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2005, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Chief if you has said #30, you would have had two occurances.

07/25/03 -  33 46 47 50 51 +30
           09/06/02 -  31 39 42 49 51 +35

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Virginia
            United States
            Member #1712
            June 20, 2003
            1549 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Well chief if you really must know it was a stormy day, I remember it well, "The sea was angry that day my friends, Like an old man sending back soup at the deli".......it was july 25th 2003 : the numbers were

Your right though about the megaball being under 32 but like you say...its close and I said that the first number being above 32 has only happened once.....

33-46-47-50-51 mb 30

Good luck to you

fja:

You "crack' me up... You been smoking "Chief's" Piecepipe again?   LOL

I don't recall saying the MB would "hit" below #32...

My overall question was, do you think all the numbers, including the MB will "hit" below / larger than #32... Or, do you think all numbers including the MB will "hit" above / smaller than #32?

The more I look at the Spreadsheet the more I think they will all "hit" above #32 this next draw, including the MB. Therefore, my MB probables would be: #08, 11, 16, 17, 25, 27 and 31

What do ya think about them "Apples"?

Chief

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
              Member #91
              January 19, 2002
              12009 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok chief, at first I thought you had something else in that peice pipe of yours,,,,Cause in a normal world numbers hitting above #32 would be from 33-52,, numbers hitting below 32 would be from 1-31, thats in a normal non-bell curve world ,,,then I started pictureing your bell curve and what your talking about finally made since....your betting your numbers will be low again aren't you?  You sly war horse,,you were throwing me off with that little nonsense.....

Virginia
                United States
                Member #1712
                June 20, 2003
                1549 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok chief, at first I thought you had something else in that peice pipe of yours,,,,Cause in a normal world numbers hitting above #32 would be from 33-52,, numbers hitting below 32 would be from 1-31, thats in a normal non-bell curve world ,,,then I started pictureing your bell curve and what your talking about finally made since....your betting your numbers will be low again aren't you?  You sly war horse,,you were throwing me off with that little nonsense.....

fja:

I want you to take a piece of paper and mark down the numbers from 1 to 52, (vertically). Then, go down to where you see the #32. Is the #40 below the #32 or above the #32. It would be below, correct?

I rest my case... (wink)

Yes, my friend. Low or small numbers once again. 

Chief

Litebets27's avatar - power
                  Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #10465
                  January 14, 2005
                  6065 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I think the numbers will be mixed and strange so that the jackpot will be pused up high and be appealing to all of those new and potential California players. Something like a ploy to pull them in. I maybe wrong, but if I ran the lottery, that's what I would do. Feed them promises of things to come.

litebets27

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #1712
                    June 20, 2003
                    1549 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Litebets27 on February 10, 2005

Hi everyone,

I think the numbers will be mixed and strange so that the jackpot will be pused up high and be appealing to all of those new and potential California players. Something like a ploy to pull them in. I maybe wrong, but if I ran the lottery, that's what I would do. Feed them promises of things to come.

litebets27

Litebets27:

I have to disagree with you this time only. This one is coming to Virginia...

"Good luck lady"

Chief

Litebets27's avatar - power
                      Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #10465
                      January 14, 2005
                      6065 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2005, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Chief,

I hear you and wish you luck.

litebets27

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #8242
                        October 29, 2004
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

The trend is your friend, so I say a mix will come, which is exactly what I played... and my MB # is higher than 32. I also just checked Advantage Plus going back to May 2003. I observed approximately 8 draws that had ALL numbers including the MB below #32. But the draws before and after the "low number draw", had numbers higher than #32.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8393 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2005, 1:25 am - IP Logged

me thinks after i smokem some peiceapipe them numbers will be in the 0 thru 10 11thru20 21thru30 31 thru 40 and 41 thru 52 witha mega ball number 52

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                            chicago ill.
                            United States
                            Member #3600
                            February 4, 2004
                            337 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2005, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I also like the 52 for megaball  but my records tell me that for friday the megaball will be the number # 3.  (next week the #52 or sometime after that).

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                              Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #10983
                              February 1, 2005
                              118 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2005, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I'm thinking more of a mix. I agree the 3 is due for the MB but I wouldn't be surprised to see the 52.

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis