Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois most drawn

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by GoArmy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GoArmy's avatar - redcross
Waukegan, IL
United States
Member #8043
October 22, 2004
753 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Calling all Chi-town players....

Does anyone have a history for the most drawn numbers in Illinois for the past year and the most common set that has been drawn in the past. Looking for an "everyday" number with some stats backing it up.  Come on Four4me, you know more about the illinois lottery then the commissioner does.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
    Stevens Point
    United States
    Member #6457
    August 24, 2004
    3030 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Once you win about $200 i would invest about $100 in a program called Versabet, it will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about ANYTHING in ANY states pick 3. ITS AMAZING. you can download a free trial if you've never used it.

Good luck

www.versabet.com

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
      Chicago,IL.
      United States
      Member #2902
      November 29, 2003
      1435 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by GoArmy on February 10, 2005

Calling all Chi-town players....

Does anyone have a history for the most drawn numbers in Illinois for the past year and the most common set that has been drawn in the past. Looking for an "everyday" number with some stats backing it up.  Come on Four4me, you know more about the illinois lottery then the commissioner does.

Four4me has IL. wired.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Waukegan, IL
        United States
        Member #8043
        October 22, 2004
        753 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2005, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks Justin I just went to the website, it actually looks like something that I would definitely be interested in. Fast eddie, I couldn't agree with ya more. I just got a PM from a friend who sent me into an alternate route that I think that I am gonna run. Thanks guys.

Waukegan, IL
          United States
          Member #8043
          October 22, 2004
          753 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2005, 6:00 am - IP Logged

To all that have PM'ed me or emailed me: I just went back and did an entire history of the P-4 for Illinois. IT IS A HUGE DATABASE. I will tell you a few things that I found. First, if you play the same numbers everyday for Illinois then you should change. The most that ANY number has ever came in straight was 6 times, that is from 1988 until now. I haven't gotten the entire results yet but I will post them once I siffle thru the mess. Never ever play the same numbers whether it be birth dates or whatever, you are gonna throw your cash away. Justin, after doing what I just did I think that if they charged 500 bucks for that system it is worth it. I just trust what I do I guess.