Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL Mega Money.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by dvdiva.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Does the idea of FL's Mega Money seem kinda stupid.

Yes. [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
No. [ 2 ]  [66.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 3 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Ok. I've known about how FL's Mega Money rolls over until it gets to $2 million, and then rolls down each time there is not a jackpot winner, but the jackpot stays at $2 million instead of reverting back to $500,000. Does that seem stupid to anyone else? I mean, unless they revert the jackpot to $500,000 with each rolldown, and pay out the jackpot money to the lower prizes each rolldown, how do they expect to be able to pay out the $2 million jackpot every time it gets hit after a series of rolldowns?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2005, 9:41 am - IP Logged

FL should have kept Mega Money all-cash, because FL starts the 60-day clock with the drawing.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2005, 12:46 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by CASH Only on February 12, 2005

FL should have kept Mega Money all-cash, because FL starts the 60-day clock with the drawing.

Why?

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

i do agree with CASH Only. It is very unfair for players because if they had 60 days from when they claimed the ticket, they could have 240 days to make their decision. 180 days to claim the prize, and 60 additional days to make the decision. not they've made it so a winner would have a mere 60 days to claim a prize. also, in the dvent that there are too many jackpot winners, they can make all the prizes cash.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #2338
          September 17, 2003
          2063 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2005, 3:06 am - IP Logged

That sounds like a very lame game to me. No one playes for the second prize in a jackpot game. You should ask your representatives how they would feel if they came in second place in their re-election. (Excluding WA state of course where you could just recount yourself and win).