Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

712 for Texas midday??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by viperfour.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fletch's avatar - Batman
Houston, Texas
United States
Member #3507
January 26, 2004
60 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2005, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

712 may be a strong possibility. The last time it was drawn was 5/23/2002. Box it just to be safe.

HOUSTON
    United States
    Member #1625
    June 7, 2003
    1089 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2005, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

2 and 2 odd numbers are certainly on my radar for the Texas Day draw.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

United States
      Member #9000
      November 25, 2004
      378 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I am coming up with 753 for some reason.  I don't like that because they are all odd numbers, BUT looking at the drawings there have been way more Odds picked then Evens.  So, I might play it, but not put much $ on it just in case it comes up for some reason.  I don't like playing all odds or all even numbers.    There have also been more High numbers than Low numbers, but I have that covered since 7 and 5 both are High numbers.  That would give me 1 low number and 2 Highs which is good.

5 has an odd pattern going for it.  3 "might" be starting a pattern and 7 is the best number I can find looking at pairs that goes with the number 5 in the middle position.

I am going to see what numbers others come up with and then decide.  Hopefully make the right decision. 

We shall see what happens.

:-)
      Dave

United States
        Member #9000
        November 25, 2004
        378 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2005, 1:36 am - IP Logged

I am going to play 763 also from another post I saw.  I am usually one number off, so we will see where this leads me too.  If I am one number off from the 5 and the 6 plays instead then I win.    Besides, this gives me at least one even which I am more comfortable with then having all Odds as the above post has.

We shall see! 

:-)
        Dave