Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new workout for 3-digit - all states

Topic closed. 148 replies. Last post 12 years ago by destiny2003f.

Page 8 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1751
June 29, 2003
467 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2005, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

any other winners out here with this system - let me know

NC
    United States
    Member #11587
    February 18, 2005
    29 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2005, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Close again in Va for the night drawing. 694 came out. 406 is one of the numbers from the system.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2005, 4:14 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by reddog on February 21, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Wolfpack24 on February 21, 2005

If you have a number repeat I would just play something else close to that number.    Look at the VA Lottery Numbers from Saturdays drawing using this system for todays 2/21 drawings.

You have           d: 769
                                 n: 743

= 406

Throw out one of the 006s in that and you have 7 numbers to play. See the 422 and 426 in that set? Well I'd play 423, 424, and 425, just to cover the numbers between those 2. I don't want to see something close to those 2 numbers come out and I miss it. Now watch 427 come out! LOL!

223 came out on daytime. Crap, that was close.

You have an error.  Here is the correct workout:

Your second number was 006 and should be 002.

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2005, 4:19 am - IP Logged

The one thing I'm still confused about (I have a spreadsheet that I did to make it easy!!) is destiny says to add (actually combine) midday to midday and night to night plus last two draws.  I think what you mean is to do it twice and look at 16 numbers. 

I guess I have another thing to ask!  How do you pick out the numbers from the 8?  It is easy to go back and pick the winning number out, but in many cases when you have done that, I see other digits that have a higher count than the ones you used. 

I have tried it on a couple of states that I track and just about every time all 3 digits are missing from the workout!!  Maybe we need to do like the "stack" people do and have "outs" to use!!

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2005, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Here is an example of my question about which digits to play:

destiny said:

ok, check this out: 

849 and 229 =

the next day hit was 008  - did anyone hit that one - well, i would have knocked that one down - pay attention to the same digits or digits that shows up numerous times.  looked like a 0  8 was sure to fall - ok, two days later

That looks good, but why did you pick the 0 and 8 (besides already knowing the winning number)???

There are eight 0s and eight 6s.  Seems to me that those are the two dominate #s, not 0 and 8.  There are four 8s and four 2s.

Before someone jumps on me....I'm not putting anyone down nor any method down.  I really want to know how to use this to make some money, but I'm having a hard time "seeing" what numbers to play.  Sandy suggested playing 5 pairs, but that is 50 numbers and I'm not prepared to do that, yet.

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #8705
            November 15, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2005, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Destiny,

I have been using just the add and subtract the number in the 3-digit for many years. It does produce results if you keep up with it. It rarely hits that but when it does it is usually straight. It is a viable pairfinder approx. 60% of the time. If you just go back and look at +++ and --- you will find many hits.

Just so you know, you system hit the 4-digit in Michigan 3 days in a row. It hit:

eve-0644 straight eve to mid 7591 + 3157

mid-6570 box        eve to mid 3076 + 7591

eve-0293 box        eve to eve 0644 + 2714 plus eve to mid 2714 + 1382.

I just started back-testing and it normally gives 3-digits in one row, not all four. I think it's worth checking to see if your 4-digits would fit, and to use as a pairfinder. I don't have enough data input to tell if this was a fluke, or a viable method. It does not work every day. I am waiting to see if it will pay for itself. As I have time, I am putting in new data.   I track same day mid to eve, from previous day eve to next day mid, mid to mid, and eve to eve. As you can see, so far, the best bet is mid to eve.

Bolade'

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: February 23, 2005, 7:39 am - IP Logged

CD, I suggested to retxx to wheel the 0-6-8-2...........then I told him for a possible double.........take the double numbers the 88-00-66 -22 and use them as keys and wheel those............

0-6-8

0-6-2

6-8-2

0-8-2

Using the doubles that touch.......

220-228-226

662-668-660

880-886-882

006-002-008

16 numbers..........wheel 25 cents on   ..........cost $4.00......possible net of $33.50 or $71.00................

Sandy

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2005, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, here is what you said:

Remember to take 1 digit from the previous draw for the next draw as your key numbers, retxx...it will cut down on the amount of numbers you need to play........I would play 86-31-71-16-36 pairs

Looks like 5 pairs (not doubles) to me.  Guess I'm misunderstanding somewhere.  What were you suggesting to do with the 86-31-71-16-36 pairs?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: February 23, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

well here are tue rundown for Mass.

4 3 9

4 3 3

4 1 9

4 3 3

5 3 9

5 1 3

4 1 3

4 1 9

I really like 4 1 9  I hope I hope

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, CD......I said that....you did not misunderstand..........

I also told retxx to wheel the numbers as I explained above.

This is a new system.........it needs to be investigated for different ways to use it...............hey obviously, we got a straight out of it in Michigan...and only playing 8 numbers...........

Different states have different interpretations.  Each one will play off it differently I think.

I don't know if I am right.............I am only trying to cut down the amount of bets and still hit the number.

Sandy

United States
                      Member #1751
                      June 29, 2003
                      467 Posts
                      Posted: February 23, 2005, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

when a system is given - use it to your advantage.  i play the numbers straight across and off the left edges (touching) for the most part.  I also look for repeating digits - trust me, nothing is going to work everyday - you can absolutely forget it - i wanted to put this one out here because i have watched (most states) and noticed that this one was giving straight hits for many - i have hit this system more than any system I have seen out here.  good luck and remember that this system is not going to hit everyday - but when it does, it does -  nail em...........................

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: February 23, 2005, 8:05 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by destiny2003f on February 23, 2005

when a system is given - use it to your advantage.  i play the numbers straight across and off the left edges (touching) for the most part.  I also look for repeating digits - trust me, nothing is going to work everyday - you can absolutely forget it - i wanted to put this one out here because i have watched (most states) and noticed that this one was giving straight hits for many - i have hit this system more than any system I have seen out here.  good luck and remember that this system is not going to hit everyday - but when it does, it does -  nail em...........................

I certainly agree that NO method works all the time!  I'm looking forward to finding a way to use your workout to make a profit, though!  I continue to work on it and observe the results from the states that I track.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: February 23, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on February 23, 2005

Yes, CD......I said that....you did not misunderstand..........

I also told retxx to wheel the numbers as I explained above.

This is a new system.........it needs to be investigated for different ways to use it...............hey obviously, we got a straight out of it in Michigan...and only playing 8 numbers...........

Different states have different interpretations.  Each one will play off it differently I think.

This is so true with all methods/strategies.. Each state plays a different way..  I have printed a month of all of them and have done some studying.  The +-+ system may provide you some thoughts on some pairs.. but it is important to keep in my those digits that did fall the time before. In some states, it has a skip hit skip skip hit skip hit thingy going on..

I don't know if I am right.............I am only trying to cut down the amount of bets and still hit the number.

Amen here.. I am so pleased not to have to play so many dang numbers..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: February 23, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

The Chick method provides key pair.. usually in a corner.. check it out and use it with The Strategy.. and catch you at least a box

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3584 Posts
                              Posted: February 23, 2005, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

wed number in Mass. was 861. no close here. Tomorrow is another day will continue to press on.

for thu they are;3 2 6

7 2 8

7 0 6

3 2 8

7 2 6

7 0 8

3 0 8

3 0 6

Page 8 of 10