Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

First thing u would do if u win?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by viperfour.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #11584
February 17, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I have few questions for u. I am sure u would find this entertaining since we all play here.

1. The first thing u would do if u win ( besides seeking financial wisdom)?

2. Would you tell your friends?

3. How long have u been playing?

4. Do u play same set of numbers?

I personnely have no idea what that first thing would be. I definitely won't tell my friends (friendship means a lot to me) And I have been playing lottrey since 8 years old (started with my parents of course) and haven't won anything big yet.

Good Luck to everyone since we all need it and deserve it.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2005, 4:00 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by one day !!!! on February 18, 2005

I have few questions for u. I am sure u would find this entertaining since we all play here.

thank God  ......of course...

depends.  knowing who could handle it and who couldn't would determine "who" i would tell.  but wisdom dictates that you don't tell anyone  until you have all your "ducks" in a row.  even then,  it is on an "as need to know" basis. 

8+ years

don't play numbers.  don't need to.  i save alot of money (and frustration) by ascribing to the mantra "if i am meant to,  i will.  if i am not,  i won't".  that being said,  it only takes (1) quick pick to find out if i am "meant to".  which is what i have been doing.  (1) quick pick every drawing.

20/20

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
      mt. airy, nc
      United States
      Member #10832
      January 27, 2005
      160 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2005, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello One Day!  Fun questions!  Let's see ...... the first thing I'd do.....scream!  After that, and seeking sound financial advice, would be to pay for my kid's college/loans, etc.  And move out of this freaky town I live in!  ha!  And I'd take a SUPER long vacation through the northwest.  Then I'd come back to my new home and set up an animal rescue for big dogs and old horses.  :)  And I'd buy some new shiny instruments, a concert harp and a grand piano.

Yes, would tell my friends and share with them.  (I already have a list of people I'd give money to if I won enough.)

Been playing for years, but playing seriously and psychically for about 1.5 years.

Have tried same set of numbers and also choosing them for each drawing, and also easy picks.  I only purchase normally one ticket per drawing feeling that it is not random and it only takes one ticket to win.  Have gotten extremely close numerous times mostly on my psychic picks, but also on the set numbers, and the least successful on easy picks, but the most I've won at one time was $7.00 on Lotto South once.  Have had several $2.00 and $3.00 wins -- just enough for addictive random reinforcement to take hold!  lol

LuckyFox

AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
        Cleveland
        United States
        Member #11541
        February 17, 2005
        100 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by one day !!!! on February 18, 2005

I personnely have no idea what that first thing would be. I definitely won't tell my friends (friendship means a lot to me) And I have been playing lottrey since 8 years old (started with my parents of course) and haven't won anything big yet.

Good Luck to everyone since we all need it and deserve it.

Greetings One Day!!!

1.  I would, first and foremost, do what I have been envisioning I would do WHEN I DO WIN....Fall to my knees and give complete and utter thanks to the most high for all of the blessings given me!!

2. There is a small group of us (family and friends) that get together and meditate (on my way to a meditation after I post this reply).  These are the people I would share the news AND the money with.  But for the most part, I would try to keep it as hush, hush as possible.  Money has a way of motivating people to do most anything, right?

3.  How long have I been playing?  hmmmmm good question.  I've never given it much thought.  I guess I have been playing "blindly" for about 3 or 4 years.  I have been playing "cosmically" and "intuitively" for about 6 years now.  Still have yet to get that big hit, but it's comin' that's for sure.  As a matter of fact, it's already here, I just have to step into the "winning picture" so to speak.

4.  Nah, I don't play a set of numbers.  I play what feels good and I have come pretty dang close, too!  I like to look at the past evening draw and the mid-day draw to come up with some rolling cash 5, super lotto and Mega numbers.

Thanks for asking, One Day!!!

~AriesMoon~

United States
          Member #9000
          November 25, 2004
          378 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2005, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

1. The first thing u would do if u win ( besides seeking financial wisdom)?  Cash the ticket in anonymously!  Invest most of it, buy a house and two new cars.  (depending on how much I won.)  Help the local CCA (Christain Community Action) Center.  They helped me when I was in need some years back when I didn't have a place to stay and food to eat and I would return the favor.  They have like a small grocery store place that you can go in and use your money crdeit they give you weekly to spend.  Every week they give a certain amount of "credit" money and you can spend upto that credit limit each week to get groceries and such from their little store they have set up.  They at times don't have much to choose from and I would FILL their shelves full of food that I got at the local store.  I think they work only with food that was donated to them to give the people that needed it.  I would also donate a large sum of money to them as well.

2. Would you tell your friends?  No!  Let'em figure it out for themselves.    They will know enough when they see my New House and two new cars.    And I agree with the having your "Ducks" in a row above.

3. How long have u been playing?  Years!

4. Do u play same set of numbers?  No, there is no sense in playing the same numbers.

We shall see!