|Posted: February 22, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged|Quote: Originally posted by one day !!!! on February 18, 2005
1. The first thing u would do if u win ( besides seeking financial wisdom)?
2. Would you tell your friends?
3. How long have u been playing?
4. Do u play same set of numbers?
I personnely have no idea what that first thing would be. I definitely won't tell my friends (friendship means a lot to me) And I have been playing lottrey since 8 years old (started with my parents of course) and haven't won anything big yet.
Good Luck to everyone since we all need it and deserve it.
Greetings One Day!!!
1. I would, first and foremost, do what I have been envisioning I would do WHEN I DO WIN....Fall to my knees and give complete and utter thanks to the most high for all of the blessings given me!!
2. There is a small group of us (family and friends) that get together and meditate (on my way to a meditation after I post this reply). These are the people I would share the news AND the money with. But for the most part, I would try to keep it as hush, hush as possible. Money has a way of motivating people to do most anything, right?
3. How long have I been playing? hmmmmm good question. I've never given it much thought. I guess I have been playing "blindly" for about 3 or 4 years. I have been playing "cosmically" and "intuitively" for about 6 years now. Still have yet to get that big hit, but it's comin' that's for sure. As a matter of fact, it's already here, I just have to step into the "winning picture" so to speak.
4. Nah, I don't play a set of numbers. I play what feels good and I have come pretty dang close, too! I like to look at the past evening draw and the mid-day draw to come up with some rolling cash 5, super lotto and Mega numbers.
Thanks for asking, One Day!!!