Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto pro

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by bd2lucky.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #8899
November 21, 2004
428 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2005, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I recently just purchased Lotto pro 2005 and I was wondering if anyone has had any success and how to effectively utilize the program? It looks pretty promising for the pick 3 and pick 4 games. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

simpliest advice I can offer...Play on PAPER before you spend the $$$

Sir Metro

It's amazing how obscure the obvious can be.

United States
      Member #8899
      November 21, 2004
      428 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I havent bought any tickets yet, however on monday the smart picks picked a straight in the pick 4.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2005, 12:36 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by bd2lucky on February 18, 2005

I havent bought any tickets yet, however on monday the smart picks picked a straight in the pick 4.

I think the program "got lucky". That happens not infrequently. I bought the program some years back, because the demo version happened to hir the local 3/36 for $125 on a $6 ticket. (so at least it paid for itself before I bought it) But it just "got lucky". I've stopped using it except for keeping track of past histories.

I've never seen any software that can consistently predict winners. And that is the operative word. I've got no problem with buying a program after the demo has won enough money to pay for the program. After all, if the program can't even cover its own cost, it isn't word squat. But if it can't consistenly pick winners without giving you more combinations than are practical to play, then it isn't worth much. Remeber, the more losers the program churns up that you play, the more in the "hole" you get, and the more winning tickets it must produce for you to get back to even.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
          NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #3100
          December 23, 2003
          334 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Please provide info for New York games.  Can give some numbers for those of us that dont have system or provide system for us to use?  What is cost of system and where can purchase?  Does produce more wins than losses?  Thanks, JS. 

United States
            Member #8899
            November 21, 2004
            428 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2005, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

JS- There is a trial version available at www.windowslotto.com.  Its a 15- day trial and works for all lottery games. Check it out.