Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OhioSuperLottoPlus...02/23/05..$15M

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Online
Posted: February 23, 2005, 10:57 am - IP Logged

With odds of 1 : 13,983,816 of winning a $15M jackpot, I will be picking up some tickets this evening for sure.  Good luck OhioSuperLottoPlus players.

RJOh

 * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
   
             Evil Looking       

    kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #1712
    June 20, 2003
    1549 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: February 23, 2005, 11:04 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on February 23, 2005



    With odds of 1 : 13,983,816 of winning a $15M jackpot, I will be picking up some tickets this evening for sure.  Good luck OhioSuperLottoPlus players.

    RJOh





    RJOH:

    Did ya win a little bit with your "three" MM Numbers?

    I'm starting early to see if I can zero in on Friday's MM Draw. Have you done anything with it yet? I've selected 13-numbers so far and still have a little ways to go before I "filter" things out.

    So far I have these numbers:

    10, 11, 14, 19, 20, 22, (23, 24, 26) are kinda "longshots" I think. #27, 42, 43 and 47.

    Let me know if you can take a look at your's a little early this time.

    Chief

    May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Online
      Posted: February 23, 2005, 11:26 am - IP Logged

      Chief,

      Today, I'm just working on picking numbers for OSLP.  For Friday's MM, I'll probably use the same profile logic I used last time.  I was surprised I hit 3 for $7 since none of the numbers were in the last seven drawings. I used a profile than included the last 1-15 drawings and all the winning numbers hit in the last 8-16 drawings but were within the statistical odds of a match 3 and I got lucky.  Had I included that extra week, who knows what might had happened, but I was trying to reduce those 36 numbers to an even smaller group. I'll start picking numbers for MM tomorrow or Friday as time permits.  Good luck on your MM picks.

      RJOh

       * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
         
                   Evil Looking       

        kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: February 23, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on February 23, 2005



        Chief,

        Today, I'm just working on picking numbers for OSLP.  For Friday's MM, I'll probably use the same profile logic I used last time.  I was surprised I hit 3 for $7 since none of the numbers were in the last seven drawings. I used a profile than included the last 1-15 drawings and all the winning numbers hit in the last 8-16 drawings but were within the statistical odds of a match 3 and I got lucky.  Had I included that extra week, who knows what might had happened, but I was trying to reduce those 36 numbers to an even smaller group. I'll start picking numbers for MM tomorrow or Friday as time permits.  Good luck on your MM picks.

        RJOh





        RJOH:

        WTG... OK, I'll see at the MM Thread later.

        Good luck,

        Chief

        May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

          RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Online
          Posted: February 23, 2005, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

          Chief,

          Thought I would try the last 15 draws again using a similar profile logic that I use with MM last night , but that creates a pool of 39 numbers. Playing each number 6 time creates 39 lines so I may just play the first few lines since most of the times that I get a hit, it usually occurs in the first 10 lines.  Good luck on MegaMillions Friday.

          RJOh

           * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
             
                       Evil Looking       

            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Online
            Posted: February 23, 2005, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

            I played some of these lines in tonight's SuperLotto drawing.

            FILE : OH022305
                  03 10 34 35 37 47   
                  17 24 26 28 31 42   
                  06 07 13 23 25 43   
                  04 05 22 29 32 36   
                  01 11 12 19 33 44   
                  02 27 39 41 46 48   
                  08 28 33 40 41 49   
                  08 22 29 35 37 39   
                  13 17 23 26 31 36   
                  05 06 27 42 46 48   
                  19 25 32 34 44 47   
                  03 04 11 12 24 40   
                  01 02 07 10 43 49   
                  19 25 28 37 40 43   
                  10 22 23 29 33 44   
                  02 03 12 13 27 35   
                  05 07 24 26 41 46   
                  11 17 32 34 36 42   
                  01 06 31 39 47 49   
                  03 04 08 19 28 48   
                  08 11 13 25 35 43   
                  02 10 24 27 29 32   
                  17 23 26 33 34 41   
                  12 36 37 39 40 47   
                  04 05 22 31 44 46   
                  01 06 07 42 48 49   
                  01 04 08 31 33 49   
                  07 24 28 32 35 44   
                  06 10 23 34 43 48   
                  03 11 13 27 36 39   
                  19 25 26 37 41 46   
                  02 05 12 17 29 47   
                  22 36 40 42 46 48   
                  02 05 19 24 37 39   
                  04 06 25 28 35 40   
                  07 08 13 22 32 41   
                  11 23 26 27 29 43   
                  10 12 31 34 42 47   
                  01 03 17 33 44 49   
                  01 20 27 35 44 49   

            Good luck Ohioplayers
            RJOh

             * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
               
                         Evil Looking       

              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Online
              Posted: February 23, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on February 23, 2005


              FILE : OH022305
                    03 10 34 35 37 47   
                    17 24 26 28 31 42   
                    06 07 13 23 25 43   
                    04 05 22 29 32 36   
                    01 11 12 19 33 44   
                    02 27 39 41 46 48   
                    08 28 33 40 41 49   
                    08 22 29 35 37 39   
                    13 17 23 26 31 36   
                    05 06 27 42 46 48   
                    19 25 32 34 44 47   
                    03 04 11 12 24 40   
                    01 02 07 10 43 49   
                    19 25 28 37 40 43   
                    10 22 23 29 33 44   
                    02 03 12 13 27 35   
                    05 07 24 26 41 46   
                    11 17 32 34 36 42   
                    01 06 31 39 47 49   
                    03 04 08 19 28 48   
                    08 11 13 25 35 43   
                    02 10 24 27 29 32   
                    17 23 26 33 34 41   
                    12 36 37 39 40 47   
                    04 05 22 31 44 46   
                    01 06 07 42 48 49   
                    01 04 08 31 33 49   
                    07 24 28 32 35 44   
                    06 10 23 34 43 48   
                    03 11 13 27 36 39   
                    19 25 26 37 41 46   
                    02 05 12 17 29 47   
                    22 36 40 42 46 48   
                    02 05 19 24 37 39   
                    04 06 25 28 35 40   
                    07 08 13 22 32 41   
                    11 23 26 27 29 43   
                    10 12 31 34 42 47   
                    01 03 17 33 44 49       





              Tonight's winning numbers were 46 34 42 10 49 07 +13, the best I could do is match 3 three time in 39 lines. All the winning numbers were in the mix six times, so I need to find a way to reduce the pool to a smaller group and still have all the winning numbers.  I also noticed taht all the core numbers had hit in the last seven drawings.

              RJOh 

               * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
                 
                           Evil Looking       

                RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Online
                Posted: February 23, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

                Nobody won the jackpot tonight, so I get another try this Saturday, same odds and $1M more ($16).

                RJOh 

                 * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
                   
                             Evil Looking