Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A New Way Of Picking 6 Numbers:

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by lazyjim.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Offline
Posted: February 25, 2005, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Missouri man Michael Marcum, stole six 350-pound electrical 
transformers from a power company in January 1995. His 
motive? To construct a time machine so he could send himself 
a few days into the future, find out the winning lottery 
numbers and then come back to buy the matching tickets. 
Police discovered one of the transformers during a search of 
Marcum's home on an unrelated vandalism investigation. The 
cops noticed that Marcum had plugged one of the transformers 
into his fuse box. An antenna was attached to the top, with 
a visible electrical current arcing from one rabbit ear to 
the other. 

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

    Avatar
    Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: February 25, 2005, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

    I have an easier way.  Call someone in Europe, ask them to go down and get the morning's newspaper and tell you what the winning number was in say California.  It should be listed since it was drawn the night before!!

      DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
      Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: February 25, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

      here's another idea.



      hire a psychic to tell you what the winning numbers. i guarentee they'll see your call coming.

      I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

        DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: February 25, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

        where did you find this out?

        I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

          lazyjim's avatar - redhead
          White Mountains AZ
          United States
          Member #11140
          February 6, 2005
          114 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: February 25, 2005, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

          That was dumb. He should have written down last weeks numbers and gone back to the past and played them.  I think he would have to reverse the charge on the generators though, and of course wrap himself well in aluminum foil.

            Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: February 25, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

            Oh yeah? Well I see the story doesn't say they found MARCUM !

            And why do you suppose that is..........hmmmmm.....where oh where could he be?

            ============

            How can you tell if a politician is lying?

            Answer: His lips are moving.

              lazyjim's avatar - redhead
              White Mountains AZ
              United States
              Member #11140
              February 6, 2005
              114 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: February 25, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

              You've got a good point there Badger.  Plus, they said he stole six transformers and only mentioned finding one.  I just hope he took enough aluminum foil with him.   

                MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20119 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: February 25, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

                 word on the street, has it that he got zapped into the past not the future, and landed on the yellow brick road. is now dating the witch.         

                                                             

                                                               "  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

                  Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                  USA
                  United States
                  Member #8242
                  October 29, 2004
                  1133 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: February 25, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Badger on February 25, 2005



                  Oh yeah? Well I see the story doesn't say they found MARCUM !

                  And why do you suppose that is..........hmmmmm.....where oh where could he be?




                    Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: February 25, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

                    This is what I found through Google:

                    Time runs out for would-be time traveler
                    Michael Marcum, 21, made off with six 350-pound electrical transformers from a power company in Stanberry, Missouri, in January 1995. His motive? What else? To build a time machine so he could transport himself a few days into the future, learn the winning lottery numbers and then return to buy the matching tickets. Obviously Marcums job as a laborer in a toilet-paper-tube factory provided him with the expertise to tamper with the space-time continuum. Police came upon one of the stolen transformers during a search of Marcums home on an unrelated vandalism investigation. The cops noticed that Marcum had plugged one of the transformers into his fuse box. An antenna was attached to the top, with a visible electrical current arcing from one rabbit ear to the other. Unfortunately, that was pretty much all it did. After his arrest, Marcum admitted that his invention wasnt quite perfected: Right now this would only make a good garbage disposal. And that might apply to his life, as well.

                      Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: February 26, 2005, 8:11 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on February 25, 2005



                      This is what I found through Google:

                      Time runs out for would-be time traveler
                      Michael Marcum, 21, made off with six 350-pound electrical transformers from a power company in Stanberry, Missouri, in January 1995. His motive? What else? To build a time machine so he could transport himself a few days into the future, learn the winning lottery numbers and then return to buy the matching tickets. Obviously Marcums job as a laborer in a toilet-paper-tube factory provided him with the expertise to tamper with the space-time continuum. Police came upon one of the stolen transformers during a search of Marcums home on an unrelated vandalism investigation. The cops noticed that Marcum had plugged one of the transformers into his fuse box. An antenna was attached to the top, with a visible electrical current arcing from one rabbit ear to the other. Unfortunately, that was pretty much all it did. After his arrest, Marcum admitted that his invention wasnt quite perfected: Right now this would only make a good garbage disposal. And that might apply to his life, as well.





                      Oh sure, they say this is Marcum. But how do we really know? After all, accroding to all the theories, you can't exist with a duplicate of yourself in the same time, because if you ever met yourself, and made physical contact with yourself, you'd rip apart the entire universe and everthing would disappear. So how do we know that as a safeguard, the universe isn't designed so that if you travel to the future, the future you travels back and becomes you...complete with your memory and no memory of being a future you?

                      Yes, yes...I think I'm onto something here.

                      ============

                      How can you tell if a politician is lying?

                      Answer: His lips are moving.

                        lazyjim's avatar - redhead
                        White Mountains AZ
                        United States
                        Member #11140
                        February 6, 2005
                        114 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: February 26, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Badger on February 26, 2005



                         After all, accroding to all the theories, you can't exist with a duplicate of yourself in the same time, because if you ever met yourself, and made physical contact with yourself, you'd rip apart the entire universe and everthing would disappear.





                        I think you're right on target there Badger, except for one small detail.

                        Rather than the universe being ripped apart and disappearing on him making physical contact with himself,  studies have shown that it would be much more likely that we would all turn into rabbits.

                        Less cataclysmic yes, but still very disturbing.

                          takeitez's avatar - japheth
                          Carters Lake, Ga.
                          United States
                          Member #5313
                          June 29, 2004
                          1065 Posts
                          Offline
                          Posted: February 26, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

                          With all the insight I gained from reading this thread I know for sure this is the number for tonight in Ga.

                            I printed it in white. To see it rub a lemon slice on your

                          screen.

                          ez

                                    No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

                            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: February 26, 2005, 3:48 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by takeitez on February 26, 2005



                              I printed it in white. To see it rub a lemon slice on your screen.

                            ez






                            When you write something in white letters it looks this way
                            You can't win unless you play

                            RJOh

                            * put your cursor over the white space, click left on your mouse, hold and move.

                             * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
                               
                                         Evil Looking       

                              four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8363 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: February 26, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

                              while traveling on my segway air ride platform on march 3 2005 i saw him riding his!!!

                               

                              Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

                                             I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.