Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your favorite articles and websites

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #4102
March 22, 2004
8 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2005, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello to all!

I have worked with intuition in the past and had some very "interesting" things happen as result.  I am just now starting to work with my intuition and the lottery and have enjoyed this forum.  I was so happy to find so many like-minded people.

Do any of you have any websites or articles that have helped you on your path or are related to lottery predictions?  My past studies have been on the Metaphysical path, but I'm open to learning new ideas.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

JR

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2005, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Do any of you have any websites or articles that have helped you on your path or are related to lottery predictions?  My past studies have been on the Metaphysical path, but I'm open to learning new ideas.

Hi JRLGGA:

Seems there's not a single response to your request.  I don't know whether this will help much with lottery winnings, but maybe it will offer up some things to try.  These are Amazon guides, reading lists on metaphysical subjects related to prediction:

Oracles, Augers and Divining - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Become Paranormal?  Maybe you already are.

Having said that, I'll also say that though I'm a dowser, a Reiki Master and a man with a lot of experience in various avenues of metaphysics, I've never found a book that helped in predicting lottery draws.  For me, it's entirely a matter of study and meditation.

Good luck,

Jack

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to bump this for you, JRLGGA.  Someone PM'ed me a great website a little while ago.  I'm not sure why it wasn't send out here in the general forum, but the fact it wasn't caused me to be hesitant to post it here. 

I'm thinking the people on the site know a lot of good websites, books on metaphysical subjects.  Maybe they're just shy about posting them.

Here's a site where you can download a free manual to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).  Nowadays the stuff is used mainly for healing and self-healing, but it works for almost anything, including understanding the numbers.  The manual is there for physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, medicos in general, but it's free for anyone.  It's ritual magic squeezed down into something that's strictly white, as it's presented.

If you make EFT a part of your life in a positive way I think I can assure you without any reservations that it will make a lot of difference in your life.  Maybe not just in the lottery parts of things.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31364 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

check some of the earlier posts - many good sites posted.

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2005, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Emily

Thanks for the reply.  Also thanks for the link.  But I have to ask:  do you also bites their little heads off?

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31364 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 13, 2005

Hi Emily

Thanks for the reply.  Also thanks for the link.  But I have to ask:  do you also bites their little heads off?

Jack

no,no          i like those micey