Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Midday 2/28...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by hosni.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Mix 01379 to create 10 combinations without any doubles figured in there.  This is based on Destiny's method of + and - of the past two Day draws

Last Day/Night Draw Mix based on Destiny's method: Mix 01589.

Texasman's avatar - rocket
    Glergenflergen, Texas
    United States
    Member #7809
    October 13, 2004
    962 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2005, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

088 came at Midday. The Day/Night mix with 554 over 046 gave 01589. So, the 0 and 8 were in there. How you could come up with 088 is another aspect producing 20 doubles on top of the 10 regular combos. Play 30 ombos and the 088 would have won --- today.

(Just an observation about annoying TV news anchors: What's with local TV station news anchors who seem retarded and full of cuteness when they read the numbers off? Today, the young lady made a big deal about it being double numbers again and read it like this, "It's double numbers again - eight, eight, with a zero." The last part she mumbled and didn't even read them in the order they were drawn.  A blind person may have thought they won a straight 880 when it was really 088. Duh!. They just can't seem to deliver accurate info on a daily basis. Do you notice this about the news people where you live? Maybe it's just here in South Texas where goofiness is widespread - me included! LOL)

MollyG's avatar - happy
      TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
      United States
      Member #9019
      November 25, 2004
      523 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Had that been on a Houston station, I would have called and reported it.  I say, that's what you need to do. I haven't noticed that happening in our area.  I'm not sure we even get the numbers broadcasted at noon....I'm always watching MY Soap Opera!  And, I don't recall that ever happening during the night broadcast, it may have and I wasn't watching.  I usually get mine off the internet...it seems faster than the TV.

Maybe your LAST sentence is correct....lol

hosni's avatar - hosni
        Escondido, CA
        United States
        Member #70
        December 31, 2001
        12882 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2005, 3:12 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on February 28, 2005

088 came at Midday. The Day/Night mix with 554 over 046 gave 01589.

Hey Tex, We had 088 come in Midday on 25 Feb. Them cutsie TV reporters are everywhere, even on San Diego local channels. Specially the independent stations.

Platinum John in sunny and warm Escondido, CA

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire