Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DO NOT EVER use Neteller!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Justin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

They are the worst people I have ever spoken with. They promised if i signed up for an account i could send out money to within minutes. But they said I answered personal questions about MYSELF wrong. COME ON. They had the wrong city, I THINK I KNOW WHERE I LIVED. Now I have to wait 1-2 business days, because of this i missed a valuable win in TN tonight. My mother then set up an account and answered her personal questions right, but she does not know much about computers so i told them the email address and such. They then told my mom I was probably signing up so I could repeatedly steal money through her bank account. I hope this company burns.

Justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2005, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Justin,

There are horror stories about every payment system, but I don't think Netteller is a bad system.  The problem is that you're trying to do something quickly with Netteller, which is not its strong point.  Also, your complaints are that its security measures got in the way, but I would much rather deal with a company that is going to be zealous when it comes to security, rather than some company that would play loosely with my personal details.

The fact that they had a human involved in looking at your mother's account is a very positive aspect, not something bad.

I know you're upset with them because it is not a simple process, but try to look beyond that to understand why they do those things.  They have no idea who you are.  For all they know, you're a scam artist looking to steal money from someone, and your repeated attempts to get access to money quickly is a warning signal for them.

Just relax, get your account set up properly, and fund it with enough money for at least a week or two of playing.  If you always keep extra money in the account, you will never experience these problems.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2005, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I agree, Todd.  I am very happy with Neteller, Justin..............

Sandy

Justin's avatar - hatchap
        Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2005, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Sorry everyone, emotion took over. i understand what they did was probably for the better now. just upset me. thanks and good luck to everyone

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year