Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucksmith.com

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by WannaWinSoon.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Has anyone tried Lucksmith.com and does it work?  The website is impressive, but what about the results? Is anyone really profitable and in what games??      Thanks, J.S.

East Jordan, MI
    United States
    Member #2
    June 1, 2001
    675 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2005, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Too bad they don't offer a money-back guarantee.

United States
      Member #5914
      July 27, 2004
      64 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2005, 11:13 am - IP Logged

LuckSmith is my Web site.

I publish the performance stats for every game's 10 most recent drawings, which is an indicator of how reliable the predictions can be in a real-world setting.  I've yet to see any other prediciton software/system offer the same. I also provide a free trial period for anyone to test the system, and I refund money to anyone who isn't satisfied.

Regarding Canada's 6/49 lottery, we literally added that game over the weekend. The system has only generated one PowerSet for that game. It wasn't calibrated properly at the time, so its results aren't a good sample for performance. If you look at most other games on the site, however, you'll get a clearer picture of overall performance. In Illinois Little Lotto for example, the average PowerSet size is 27 numbers, compared to the normal 39, and the accuracy is 4.1 out of 5. The odds for winning a jackpot drop from 1 in 575,757 to 1 in 80,730 when all 5 numbers are in the PowerSet, a substantial improvement. Many members use my system as a "pre-filter," loading the PowerSet numbers into whatever application they prefer to improve things another notch. The accuracy fluctuates for each game, and I have to periodically recalibrate the system to maintain solid performance.

I'm also currently putting the finishing touches on new prediction code that will crank the PowerSet size down another 25-30%, getting to as small as 21 numbers in a Pick 5/39 game, while maintaining high accuracy scores. That update should be ready sometime later this month.

AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
        Cleveland
        United States
        Member #11541
        February 17, 2005
        100 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2005, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Greetings WWS,

I've visted your site and have developed an interested.  I've also began the paypal registration set up and when reading their policy terms and agreements, I came across this:

Using the PayPal service to receive payments for wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings, regardless of the location or type of gambling activity.

with more interest in the "...or type of gambling activity."

Since you are registered at PayPal, it is safe to assume that this does not apply to the activities that (in the dvent I subscribe to your site) we would be transacting, right??

You can reply here OR privately if you'd like.

~AriesMoon~

United States
          Member #5914
          July 27, 2004
          64 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

AriesMoon-

We comply fully with PayPal's policies regarding vendors and products because we do not process payments of any kind for gambling wagers, winnings, or any other gaming activity. We are providing prediction information and data via a subscription, and all payments processed via PayPal are only for the subscription itself. PayPal supports/authorizes this type of commercial activity.

Thanks for noting that, hopefully this clarifies it for you. Let me know if you have any further questions about LuckSmith.

Cleveland
            United States
            Member #11541
            February 17, 2005
            100 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the quick reply, WWS!

I'm still looking into it.

Take care.

~AriesMoon~

reddog's avatar - patch
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1283 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I would be all over this if you did VA CASH 5 Night .  How am I going to have time to receive an e-mail from you all with numbers to play, the get my cards together and get to the store to play them if I work ?? e-mail me with your ideas. rsims92188@aol.com

Cleveland
                United States
                Member #11541
                February 17, 2005
                100 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey WWS,

I'm trying to read your TOS and I keep being sent to a page that "might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"...

Are you guys working on that?  I'd like to read the TOS before I consider signing up.

Thanks!

~AriesMoon~

langley b.c.
                  Canada
                  Member #3313
                  January 10, 2004
                  155 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2005, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

cant seem to buy the subscription as they do not accept payment from canadian paypal ??? can you help out wannawin?

United States
                    Member #5914
                    July 27, 2004
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2005, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Reddog-
                    Thanks for the tip. The VA Cash Night will be live in the next 2 weeks, possibly as soon as this weekend. Despite the two games being virtually identical (day and night) it's been tricky to get the system calibrated to predict them both at the same accuracy level. I think we've finally locked it in, a few more drawings and we'll know for sure.

AriesMoon-
                    I'll check that page, it should be there for sure, and update you privately.

LottoSyncMan
                    Must be a setting in the PayPal preferences, I'll check that and update you with a private message.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31341 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

cash 3,4 would be nice

love to nibble those micey feet.

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

United States
                          Member #5914
                          July 27, 2004
                          64 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2005, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Emily:

We've been testing Pick 3 and Pick 4 games now for a few months. We've held off releasing them because the PowerSet size isn't small enough to justify a decent improvement in odds. We're working very hard using some new prediction code to get the size down a bit, and will release those games along with several others very soon. Thanks for your suggestion.

Vick:

We have beta-tested Keno games and NY's Pick 10, and will probably release them sometime this year. We're focused now, however, on the popular Pick 5 & 6 games around the U.S. and the globe for the moment. I'll certainly keep you posted.

Anyone who has further questions or suggestions can send feedback by visiting the Web site or post here. I'll respond either place.

Pretoria
                            South Africa
                            Member #6062
                            August 4, 2004
                            54 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2005, 4:58 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by WannaWinSoon on March 8, 2005

LuckSmith is my Web site.

I publish the performance stats for every game's 10 most recent drawings, which is an indicator of how reliable the predictions can be in a real-world setting.  I've yet to see any other prediciton software/system offer the same. I also provide a free trial period for anyone to test the system, and I refund money to anyone who isn't satisfied.

Regarding Canada's 6/49 lottery, we literally added that game over the weekend. The system has only generated one PowerSet for that game. It wasn't calibrated properly at the time, so its results aren't a good sample for performance. If you look at most other games on the site, however, you'll get a clearer picture of overall performance. In Illinois Little Lotto for example, the average PowerSet size is 27 numbers, compared to the normal 39, and the accuracy is 4.1 out of 5. The odds for winning a jackpot drop from 1 in 575,757 to 1 in 80,730 when all 5 numbers are in the PowerSet, a substantial improvement. Many members use my system as a "pre-filter," loading the PowerSet numbers into whatever application they prefer to improve things another notch. The accuracy fluctuates for each game, and I have to periodically recalibrate the system to maintain solid performance.

I'm also currently putting the finishing touches on new prediction code that will crank the PowerSet size down another 25-30%, getting to as small as 21 numbers in a Pick 5/39 game, while maintaining high accuracy scores. That update should be ready sometime later this month.

WannaWinSoon,

When will you add the South African Lottery.

I also checked the Pennsylvania Match 6.

Over the last 10 Draws:

The Average PowerSet Size is 45 Numbers out of 49.

The PowerSet  contained an average of 5.50 of the six winning numbers.

The expected average would be (45/49)*6 = 5.51 of the six winning numbers.

Cheers,

Datenda

Tata Syndicate Boss

langley b.c.
                              Canada
                              Member #3313
                              January 10, 2004
                              155 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2005, 9:09 am - IP Logged

the recepient does not accept payment from non-US accounts  this is the message i keep getting when i try to subscribe through paypal