Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Long Thread or Short Threads?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Three2001.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you prefer a long thread tracking picks by method or state OR a new thread each day?

Long tread [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
Short thread [ 17 ]  [68.00%]
Either [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
Don't know/Don't care [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
HOUSTON
United States
Member #1625
June 7, 2003
1089 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I am just wondering if Lottery Posters prefer to read a new short thread with new picks each day or a long thread where a history of picks by the poster can more easily be tracked.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Three2001 on March 11, 2005

I am just wondering if Lottery Posters prefer to read a new short thread with new picks each day or a long thread where a history of picks by the poster can more easily be tracked.

I prefer short threads myself. That is why I was posting my states individually until it caused a lot of feathers to be ruffled.. It is hard to have to read all the info in each thread to find out where you left off.

To me it is like read a thick book and not using a book mark each time you put it down.  You have to search where you left off to continue.

I work each day, and some nights.. While I am gone the posts get longer and longer.. so I cannot keep up with all of them..

I had my share of hits this week with SC, CA, TX.. These would have been listed on individual posts for others if I had continued them.  Hopefully others benefit from the strategy and collected..

I only post to help others.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

PA
      United States
      Member #4014
      March 13, 2004
      60 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

It would probably be better to do each state individually to better see how each is hitting and to keep better track of instead of going back thru each post. Whatever works best for you I will still manage to track each state. Thank you for your hard work.

Sue

HOUSTON
        United States
        Member #1625
        June 7, 2003
        1089 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2005, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Sue, tntea.  And thanks to those few who have voted so far.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.