Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

software for single digit lottery

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by gmatkar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mumbai
India
Member #12436
March 14, 2005
6 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2005, 9:31 am - IP Logged

hello friends,

i m from india & here single digit lottery is very popular, in which u have to choose one number from 0-9 & if it is the winning number u get 9 times money ,so u can bet for max of 8 numbers & if the winnig number is within that 8 numbers u get the profit. so i want to know whether there is any free software available to apply on such single digit lottery .

i have undergone lots of statistical formulas but failed to find some profit making formula.

please help me out

gmatkar

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2005, 11:44 am - IP Logged

One can select 8 of the possible 10 numbers and win???...WOW...I wish the odds was that good here. I ain't too good at percentages...but it sounds like it's stacked in favor of the player instead of the Lottery there..80%. So I guess my question is...why can you not buy 1 ticket with 0 thru 7 and the other ticket with 3 thru 9? If the winning number is between 3 and 7, you would win twice, otherwise you would only win once? Or am I misunderstanding your statement?

Sir Metro

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Sounds too good to be true, Sir???  WOW

Sandy

SirMetro's avatar - center
        East of Atlanta
        United States
        Member #6191
        August 11, 2004
        1389 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

A bit more research turns up some interesting info.

http://www.kodava.org/coffeeland/Dec2003/coffee122503.htm

http://www.kodava.org/coffeeland/Dec2003/coffee122603.htm

Both of these and many other articles indicate how single number lottery is illegal. Although, am not sure exactly how it all works, it seems that a secondary wager is placed on a legitimate lottery and odds of winning is only 1 in 100, leaving the con artist with the big win and the bettor deep in debt to the con artist.

Gmatkar, I would strongly suggest you stay away from things of such nature and stick with the real games. Just my not so humble opinion.

Sir Metro

Insight...always clearer after the fact.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3

8x8x8=512 straight combos, good maybe for online playing, but not for playing with the state lotteries.

Still if you pick 8 digits right over-all for all positions or 8 digits per position then you can make money online, always try on paper first, always and not just once, but many many times and never never never play like this (it's way too much money) if you can't afford to lose.

If in the long run you can win more than you will lose then play if not then don't.

Good luck.

9x9x9=729 combos, wait too close for comfort. (900 combos max ammount for straight)

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

mumbai
            India
            Member #12436
            March 14, 2005
            6 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2005, 7:28 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by SirMetro on March 14, 2005

One can select 8 of the possible 10 numbers and win???...WOW...I wish the odds was that good here. I ain't too good at percentages...but it sounds like it's stacked in favor of the player instead of the Lottery there..80%. So I guess my question is...why can you not buy 1 ticket with 0 thru 7 and the other ticket with 3 thru 9? If the winning number is between 3 and 7, you would win twice, otherwise you would only win once? Or am I misunderstanding your statement?

Sir Metro

mumbai
              India
              Member #12436
              March 14, 2005
              6 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2005, 8:48 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by SirMetro on March 14, 2005

Sir Metro

let me make it more clear , suppose the cost of choosing one number is $1 ( u can choose any one number from 0 - 9 ) & if the winning number is the chosen one u will get $ 9. so u can choose as many as 9 different nos ( for $ 9 )& still remain in no profit & on loss condition if the winning number is within that 9 nos.

the simple strategy is to play on single number as long as it doesnt hit but at the same time increase the number of tickets so as to earn profit & recover old money, but the problem is that if the number doesnt hit for 15 - 20 days ur investment will reach to 1000 - 1500 $ ( so as to earn profit & recover old money ) but there is also no surity that it will hit in next few days.

another strategy is to play on either even or odd ( i.e. buy tickets of all odds or all evens for total $5 ) so if the winning number is within ur 5 nos still u will won $4 & if not loose $5. if u loose u got to invest more than double in next round so that u can recover ur old $ 5 & also earn profit. but by this strategy peoples goes out of the game very soon because of shortage of money if the number doesnt hit in few days.

as per ur question if u buy 8 different numbers for $8 & if the winning number is within that 8 nos u will win $1 & if u r lucky & u won continuous 8 rounds u will have 8 $ as profit but in 9th round if u loose u will loose all ur earning i.e. 8$

so my problem is that i wont one software which can tell me , which nubers has maximum probabilty to hit in next round if i entered past 100 results in it . so that i can at least remain assuered that i am having maximum probability of winning every round.

thanks for reading so much but please tell me if u have ever gone through such software or any other software which i can use for my purpose i.e. for single digit lottery

bye