Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Cash 3 Workout

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
Killer's Cove
United States
Member #57
December 17, 2001
5631 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2005, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you  !  bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2005, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Discovered an interesting anomaly. While doing the math and checking back history, I realized I could be making an error. In my math, I simply subtracted 105 from 621 (621-105=516). However, I wonder if I should not be doing it as 6-1=5, 2-0=2 & 5-1=4 yeilding 524.

Now for the fun part. It turns out that this is actually a rare anomaly and only happens occasionally. Also, a breif review indicates that using the individual values produces less results.

So far, the following rules seem to somewhat occurs.

If the sum is an odd number (379), one may be lucky to see one hit.

If the sum is a double number (229), one may be lucky to see one hit.

If the sum is 3 various numbers (516), anywhere from 3 to 5 hits may occur.

If double 00 (zero) occurs, on average, there will be no hits, BUT there will be the occasional hit on that sum (005 was an example).

Finally, The best indication of a good week is only if both games on Monday hit. If that happens, watch for a hit to occur on a Wed Evening, Friday (both games), Saturday (both Games) and Sunday.

On weeks when Monday doesn't hit, sometimes, Tuesday will be the only day that hits for the week.

Also, Sunday seems to hit more frequently then any.With the frequent occasion being the sum that occurred.

And also, for those who may care. I set up the test to see what happened if I used Evenings other then Sunday and Saturday. The results, on average returned nothing usefull or usuable. Also, inclusion of the Midday Number or even application of the midday number produced an average of 1 hit every few weeks. Not a usefull average.

East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

And back to the math issue. It turns out the anomaly had no positive effect. So the net sum difference is what you will want to look into using and not individual sum difference.

Sir Metro

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31364 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

thanks s.metro   

love to nibble those micey feet.

East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Ok, using the same concept of the weekly play for a monthly application, got some varying results. I only went back 5 months. The schedule below shows what I came up with.

Month  -Last 2 Eve - F/L Eve -  E/M -Overlaps
           Mar    -      5      -    7    -    6  -    3
           Feb    -      6      -    5    -    9  -    2
           Jan    -      11      -    1    -  11  -    1
           Dec    -        7      -    1    -    7  -    0
           Nov    -      10      -      2    -    2  -    1

Last 2 Eve = Is the sum difference between the Last 2 Evening Numbers that fell.

F/L Eve = Is the sum difference between the First Evening Number of this month and the Last Evening Number of last Month that fell.

E/M = Is the sum difference of the Last Evening and Midday Number of last month.

Overlap = Number of times the numbers overlapped.

Addtional Notes:

Most of the hits occurred in the evening for Nov & Dec. Jan & Feb started leveling the hits out equally. And March has been an even split.

East of Atlanta
            United States
            Member #6191
            August 11, 2004
            1389 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Overall observation (keep in mind this is for GA Midday & Evening Cash 3) I have made is this. The number set can be reduced as follows:

Monthly - 30 Sets
            Weekly  - 30 Sets
            Daily    - 30 Sets
              Total = 90 Sets of numbers

I think, with the evaluations and other tools combined with these sets of numbers, the oppurtunity to hit the correct number becomes easier and can be done with a smaller set of numbers to work with.

I apologize for parceling this out in small bits. Just typed as I studied. Hope this helps somebody to win something. If anything, it's improving my prediction score, now if I can just translate that to dollars in my pocket, I will be even happier.

Would really appreciate input from others. And those of you whom I have bored, I apologize.

Sir Metro