Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fast Eddie is still HOT

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 12 years ago by GoArmy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2005, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

If you are not checking the Predictions Page a few times a day, you are missing all the action.  There are some people that are doing a fantastic job and Fast Eddie is one of them!

One advantage to the Predictions Page is that you check to see how good someone is and what state they are hitting best in.

Keep up the good work, Fast Eddie and the rest of you that post on the Predictions Page.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

fast eddie.....is this pick 3 and 4 and 5?

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2005, 9:07 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on March 17, 2005

fast eddie.....is this pick 3 and 4 and 5?

Lotto Mike, here is where you go to see today's results:

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-winners.asp?d=3/17/2005

HOUSTON
        United States
        Member #1625
        June 7, 2003
        1089 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2005, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure I can take an all states predictor seriously.  There's no way I would buy his 24 predictions for every draw for every state, that's 61 total I think.  That's $366 a day at .25 a ticket.  And that's only buying a boxed ticket.  You would have to hit 10 boxes every day just to break even.  My luck, I would certainly miss playing the states he actually hits in.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2005, 9:58 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Three2001 on March 17, 2005

I'm not sure I can take an all states predictor seriously.  There's no way I would buy his 24 predictions for every draw for every state, that's 61 total I think.  That's $366 a day at .25 a ticket.  And that's only buying a boxed ticket.  You would have to hit 10 boxes every day just to break even.  My luck, I would certainly miss playing the states he actually hits in.

You need to re-read my post.  Actually, I will quote it for you:

One advantage to the Predictions Page is that you check to see how good someone is and what state they are hitting best in.

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2005, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

This month Fast Eddie is doing best in Pick 4.  The % are the "Prize Ratio".  100% would mean you are breaking even, anything above that is "gravy".

Ohio Pick 4 833%

Oregon Pick 4 417%

Wisconsin Pick 4 119%

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
              Chicago,IL.
              United States
              Member #2902
              November 29, 2003
              1425 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2005, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks CD.

Three 2001, I understand what your saying about not taking an ''all states predictor'' seriously. I did not tailor my plays for March for one specific state but I also could post them for only one or two states and if I happen to pick the right states and generated a lot of hits it would like like I was focusing on a particular state when in fact I wasn't and don't want people to think that.  But by no means should you dismiss an ''all states predictor'' who doing well in a particular state. Good or lucky their still doing somthing right. As for my plays I have posted, I'm using my good numbers hit everyday theory. My plays for this month exclude the digits zero and one and contain no doubles or trips. I wouldn't suggest anyone or myself play all of them every draw, there not magical numbers and you will still lose more than you win in the long run. So I play um a few ways, I will wait till a bunch of doubles show up in row and then I play my whole set. I also decide how I'm going to play them, sometimes I $1.00 st/bx all of them and other times when I really looking for the big win I go two bucks st. and hedge my bet by playing them fifty cents box.  I also use key digits. Say you've had a ton of doubles but the digit 3 hasn't appeared in a while you can narrow down the picks and only play the one's with the digit three in them. Are my picks better then anyone else's picks? No. I pick my numbers using my own theories but I'm always tooling around here at L.P. to see what C.D. and others are saying and doing. Knowledge is power. Like C.D., I post my plays out there on the prediction page for all to see and judge and I'm thankful to everybody who does the same. It's all of us v.s. the lottery. I hope we all win big. Good Luck. Happy St. Patrick's day.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2005, 11:08 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by fast eddie on March 17, 2005

Thanks CD.

Three 2001, I understand what your saying about not taking an ''all states predictor'' seriously. I did not tailor my plays for March for one specific state but I also could post them for only one or two states and if I happen to pick the right states and generated a lot of hits it would like like I was focusing on a particular state when in fact I wasn't and don't want people to think that.  But by no means should you dismiss an ''all states predictor'' who doing well in a particular state. Good or lucky their still doing somthing right. As for my plays I have posted, I'm using my good numbers hit everyday theory. My plays for this month exclude the digits zero and one and contain no doubles or trips. I wouldn't suggest anyone or myself play all of them every draw, there not magical numbers and you will still lose more than you win in the long run. So I play um a few ways, I will wait till a bunch of doubles show up in row and then I play my whole set. I also decide how I'm going to play them, sometimes I $1.00 st/bx all of them and other times when I really looking for the big win I go two bucks st. and hedge my bet by playing them fifty cents box.  I also use key digits. Say you've had a ton of doubles but the digit 3 hasn't appeared in a while you can narrow down the picks and only play the one's with the digit three in them. Are my picks better then anyone else's picks? No. I pick my numbers using my own theories but I'm always tooling around here at L.P. to see what C.D. and others are saying and doing. Knowledge is power. Like C.D., I post my plays out there on the prediction page for all to see and judge and I'm thankful to everybody who does the same. It's all of us v.s. the lottery. I hope we all win big. Good Luck. Happy St. Patrick's day.

Chicago,IL.
                  United States
                  Member #2902
                  November 29, 2003
                  1425 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2005, 11:12 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on March 17, 2005

This month Fast Eddie is doing best in Pick 4.  The % are the "Prize Ratio".  100% would mean you are breaking even, anything above that is "gravy".

Ohio Pick 4 833%

Oregon Pick 4 417%

Wisconsin Pick 4 119%

C.D., I'm happy to say I was in Wisc. this past weekend and picked up some pick four multi-draw for the week and cashed in on a box win tonight. Also I'm glad to have moved up to a 24% lifetime pick four hit ratio 99,461 picks with 239 hits and am in good company with Bob P. right there with at 23% 127,520 304 hits.  Were doing good considering all the picks were throwing out.

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by fast eddie on March 17, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on March 17, 2005

Ohio Pick 4 833%

Oregon Pick 4 417%

Wisconsin Pick 4 119%

C.D., I'm happy to say I was in Wisc. this past weekend and picked up some pick four multi-draw for the week and cashed in on a box win tonight. Also I'm glad to have moved up to a 24% lifetime pick four hit ratio 99,461 picks with 239 hits and am in good company with Bob P. right there with at 23% 127,520 304 hits.  Were doing good considering all the picks were throwing out.

When I first started following your picks, I noticed that you were doing well in Pick 4. 

Keep up the good work.

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                      Waukegan, IL
                      United States
                      Member #8043
                      October 22, 2004
                      753 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

He pulls some dam* good hits for us here in Illinois, definitely one to watch closely.

Chicago,IL.
                        United States
                        Member #2902
                        November 29, 2003
                        1425 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2005, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

597 posted straight for IL. this evening.

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                          Waukegan, IL
                          United States
                          Member #8043
                          October 22, 2004
                          753 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2005, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Gotta love it man!