Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA Lottery- My Way.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by DoctorEw220.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Remember a few weeks ago when I was doing this? Well here's how I would improve the CA Lottery.

Daily 3- Drawings daily at 12:59 and 10:59. Fixed payouts.

Daily 4- New game in addition to Daily 3. Drawings daily at 12:59 and 10:59. Fixed payouts.

Fantasy 5- Pick 5/39. Starting jackpot at $100,000. Drawings daily at 10:59.

Super Lotto Plus- Pick 5/40 +1/20. Starting jackpot $5 million (Sales will decrease due to Mega Millions.)

Daily Derby- Drawings similar to Hot Spot, held every 5 minutes. Progressive jackpot starting at $25,000. Play style still the same.

Mega Millions- After the 5/56+1/46 matrix starting in place, CA will take part in the game. They will offer pari-mutuel payouts for their winners only. They will also ofer the megaplier.

Hot Spot- Drawings every 5 minutes. Bulls Eye will stay in effect. Fixed prize structure put into place.

Instant Tickets- More $5 games will be introduced. $10 and $20 games will be introduced, but only 4 $10 games per year, and only 1 $20 game per year.

Any questions?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
    Member #1826
    July 11, 2003
    2645 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2005, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Would you bring back televised draws for all the games (except the monitor games)?

(insert signature here)

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
      Member #2338
      September 17, 2003
      2063 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

I think for starters the annuity for super lotto plus should be the same amount over 30 years instead of the nonsence that the current game has and the cash option should be at least 50%.

Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2005, 2:46 am - IP Logged

yes. all drawings would be televised with ball machines. each annuity payment would still increase each year. it's their way of getting people to take the annuity.

jimmy: since you know more about ball machines than i do, you can pick which ones.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2005, 2:52 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by DoctorEw220 on March 19, 2005

yes. all drawings would be televised with ball machines. each annuity payment would still increase each year. it's their way of getting people to take the annuity.

jimmy: since you know more about ball machines than i do, you can pick which ones.

Sounds like my kind of request. Halogens are used for Super Lotto Plus, so we'll use that for Fantasy 5 too. And to continue the continuity, we'll use the Revolution for Daily 3 and Daily 4.

(insert signature here)

United States
            Member #1826
            July 11, 2003
            2645 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2005, 2:55 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by dvdiva on March 19, 2005

I think for starters the annuity for super lotto plus should be the same amount over 30 years instead of the nonsence that the current game has and the cash option should be at least 50%.

I think of the graduated annuity as training wheels to being rich. You won't get too much at first, and you'll get more and more each year as you gain experience with your money. But to each their own...

(insert signature here)

Yinzer Country, PA
              United States
              Member #4067
              March 18, 2004
              2741 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2005, 4:54 am - IP Logged

there's gota be another reason why CA does that. im guessing they can get an annuity for cheaper or something that way.