Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Astral Projection as a tool

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
Member #12618
March 18, 2005
2060 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I read on this womans website ( http://astralvoyage.com/projection/dailylottery.html )  that she won the lottery using Astral Projection to test a theory. Has anyone ever tried to Astral Projection to do this.? It seems like an interesting way to try to get numbers.

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2005, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bellyache:

I've tried it.  For me the problem is that once I go obe the euphoria hits and I lose any thought of any preconcieved agenda.  I find myself more-or-less following my nose, letting dvents determine what I do, rather than heading off looking at numbers or checking out anything that seemed important to me during 'normal' reality.

I've heard of people doing as you say, but I've never seen any verification of it.  Verification, for me, would be, say, coming back from the OBE, writing the numbers down and sealing them into a stamped, self-addressed envelope, posting it, and putting it in a secure place when it arrives back home.  Then when the OBE derived numbers win a jackpot if the person believes it's important for someone to be convinced that's how the numbers were arrived at, the letter's there.

I've known a lot of people who obe in my life, and I've done so myself enough times so I'd have to count the days I've been alive and subtract some percentage to guess how many times.  But I've never known a single person who claimed to be able to get the numbers during obe.

Jack

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

That's very interesting Jack. It's nice to hear from someone who has a lot of experience AP'ing. I think the verification that you gave would actually be a good idea, if someone was looking to prove that got the numbers through Astral Projection.

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2005, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me the most important facet, whatever means a person uses to get the numbers, is breaking out of thinking inside the box without allowing yourself to get trapped inside the box next door.  That's generally true of all metaphysical approaches to life, probably less so with the lottery than with most other mystical paths.

For me, OBE is one of the most important experiences of my life, but the value has nothing whatever to do with anything mercenary or mundane.  It's the fundamental understanding that every aspect of this ground-pounder existence is a lot more important than we give it credit for, but in ways we usually don't imagine.  One facet of that importance involves coming to the understanding that we are primarily spiritual beings with a physical side, rather than the other way around. 

So far as I can know, that's the only value I've ever gotten out of OBE.

I've come to believe during the past year that those numbers are coming directly out of the metaphysical energy side of reality, that they aren't at all talking about money, but that they're giving us money as a bait on the hook to allow us to understand something a lot more basic than that.

There's no way any of us will ever understand what's going on with them unless we can think outside our boxes, and if we learn to do that with sufficient breadth and depth of perception, we're going to learn some other things that are actually of value.  If you're able to get the numbers from OBE, I suspect you'll dventually find winning the lottery didn't have much to do with the actual value received.

Jack

San Diego
          United States
          Member #4520
          May 1, 2004
          243 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

You don't need to send letters to yourself proving how you got numbers. Just post your numbers here in the predictions section of lottery post. There is no way you can modify the record. If you pick winning numbers, you have an instant following, no proof needed.

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Why would anyone want a following?

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
              mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Rip!!  Yes, this is EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!  The money is the "bait" as you so eloquently put it!!!!  I think there's something so much bigger going on with these numbers than meets the eye ... and what better way for the Universe to get us to catch on to something huge than to bait it with some big ol whoppin' prize of zillions of dollars at a cheap daily price to keep us working towards it!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad to hear someone else saying this ...... every time I've mentioned it before, it went over like a lead balloon, you know? 

LFox

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

bellyache:

PLEASE.............try Astral Projection..............YOU ......will find it is NOT THE SAME................ssa(AS).obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

ASK, learn.........GO back to your website and educate(all)..........on this Astral PROJ..........subject TRY IT................it's (WAY) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABOVE.......................................................obeeeeeeeee

PSYKOMO

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Rip!!  Yes, this is EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!  The money is the "bait" as you so eloquently put it!!!!  I think there's something so much bigger going on with these numbers than meets the eye ... and what better way for the Universe to get us to catch on to something huge than to bait it with some big ol whoppin' prize of zillions of dollars at a cheap daily price to keep us working towards it!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad to hear someone else saying this ...... every time I've mentioned it before, it went over like a lead balloon, you know? 

You've got to consider the nature of what brings people to this site, thinks I.  Mostly it's people with an emphasis on winning a lottery, not people who are looking for anything deeper, except as it pertains to that end. 

Fact is, most people everywhere believe they already know everything from th meaning of life to whatever the universe might say that they'd care to hear.

Just a thought.

As for there being a difference between OBE and astral projection, if there's a difference they went to the same high school and played in the same band, danced to the same songs at the prom.  Most people who've done it don't believe there's a difference.  RVs a bit different, I'd say, though I've never succeeded in doing that one.

Best,

Jack

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5114 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2005, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Mystical Posters:

PLEASE..............:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::iiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIffffffffffff(IF)

you cannot keep POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!ATTITUDEEEEE(ATTIUDE).......on this (POST)pootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeee

then,,,,,find(positive attitudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) on (other).....................................................................rrrrrrrrrrrrrr ANOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETT,,,,BUSYYYYYYYYY.....we need (NO CRAPPP)...........HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

THANKS,

PSYKOMO

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2005, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

GETT,,,,BUSYYYYYYYYY.....we need (NO CRAPPP)...........HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Hi Psykomo:

Maybe you picked the wrong thread, made a wrong turn back there at the menu somewhere. 

This one seems fairly positive to me.  Seems to be moving right along, not needing marching orders, sheepdogs, count-cadence to herd the posts into order.  In fact, seems to me the entire mystical section of the forum handles itself pretty well without a lot of barking and nipping at the ankles being needed.

But I do agree there's some could use help, though I'm not sure what sort's appropriate.

Best to you,

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
                        mt. airy, nc
                        United States
                        Member #10832
                        January 27, 2005
                        160 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2005, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Seems pretty positive around here these days to me! And based on some bad past experiences on these message boards, I'm really happy about that! :)

LuckyFox

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Fox Terrier:

I wasn't visiting this board when such things were happening, but I've seen a good many references to it.  Evidently, the result was the creation of the Mystical Forum.  Seems a positive result came from something that appeared negative at the time.

It's difficult, a project such as this site.  People coming here from all manner of starting points, each with his own set of premises, goals, each with a trail of baggage dragging behind left over from where he came from.  It's inevitable that some of those will result in diametrically opposing views of purpose and of reality.  Giving each of those major approaches an outlet, separate one from the other seems to me to be a wise move and the best outcome that could be hoped for.

But one of the approaches that can't be separated is evangelical greed.  One of the posters on both threads appears to have an opposition to people sharing methods and ideas, specifics.  So far as I'm able to read the motives, it derives from the concept that anytime successful approaches are shared, it means ultimately sharing the money that will come from jackpots.  That's the only place where winnings are paramututual.

Strange concept.  If any of us had the means and method of predicting so accurately we were winning jackpots, we wouldn't need many of them to fill our needs.  Allowing the methods to become common knowledge, with as many lottos and lotteries as there are out there, makes lots of sense.  Especially if that sharing results in reciprocity.  None of us know everything.  There are a lot of holes in our systems that might be filled by reciprocal sharing of methods and observations of the behavior of numbers.

Jack

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

paramututual.

Whew.  I should have edited that post.  For some reason the 'edit' function doesn't come up on it, now that it's been there a bit.  That word could have been invented by someone else if it had a few more extra letters and miss-spellings.

Jack

San Diego
                              United States
                              Member #4520
                              May 1, 2004
                              243 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2005, 11:05 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 26, 2005

I wasn't visiting this board when such things were happening, but I've seen a good many references to it.  Evidently, the result was the creation of the Mystical Forum.  Seems a positive result came from something that appeared negative at the time.

I was around about a year ago when picking numbers out of the future started taking off here. There was no mystical forum, and there were dogs nipping at the heels everywhere. It got so bad that most of us that were seriously working in this area just left LotteryPost and went offline, continued communicating via plain old email. We were spending 95% of our time fending off the dogs.

When the Mystical Forum was created, it got a bit better, but by then the steam had blown off and many of us simply continued with their own work, or let things fizzle out altogether. Perhaps a forum like this has a shelf-life-time of users. You can see by the user ids that new blood comes in, works hard for a few months, and then dventually disappears.

No offense to the oldtimers that stick around; they are here, but they are few.

I have done a lot of work picking numbers from the future -- with some success, I thought -- but not enough success to show monetary rewards. My friends still ask me jokingly if I still "divine for money." I am now starting a new project with similar parameters to the ones I used at the time, and that makes me come back here and poke around occasionally. I am not sure if I want to publish my results and methods again, lest I create a horde of critics and ridiculers.