Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number Matrix system for jackpot games ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2005, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Some of you have heard and or even maybe even used a number or numbers matrix system(s) for pick 3, but what about the same for jackpot games ?

Has anybody ever thought about this or am I the first ?

Please, don't ask me what number matrix systems I am talking about, this is only for those who already know about them, since maybe we don't want the info to become more known than it might already be, just in case something like that could work or help some with those games, but maybe it would be a hard technique to implement due to the huge ammount of jackpot combos involved and the infrequent or very few lottery history winning numbers or small database, better for some jackpot games than for others.

Of those few that might know what I am talking about; Do you think that something like this can be done and that it might work and help ?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19817 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2005, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Some time back, Sedertree posted a positional matrix system for jackpot style games.  Number positions in the matrix were determined by where they appeared in previous winning combinations.  The idea was if previous winners would fit the matrix then future winners would also.  A player could increase his chances to win by picking only combinations that fitted that matrix.  It had a flaws in that some numbers were in positions they couldn't hold.  He said it needed a little work and he planned to repost it after he had worked out those flaws.  In a post he made earlier this week, he said good-bye and that he was no longer working on lottery systems, so I guess that is an idea that is still waiting to be developed.  Good luck on your efforts.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Rjoh

I am surprised that you remember that old post by Sedertree on his MM matrix.

I, on my own discovered a similar sort of game(s) matrix in "idea only" similar to his and maybe the same or also similar as yours.

But on this post I am not talking about that sort of number matrixes (I don't need help with that kind of matrix, "well maybe just a little"), but about the pick 3 Matrix3 as could be applied to jackpot type of games, on the pick 3 is a "3 number matrix squared (so to speak) on all sides"

It's "RELATIVELLY"  the same on the jackpot games, but the 2 problems there are:

The number of possible combos on those games (jackpot) is huge, very very many combinations.

And the winning number(s) history on jackpot games is relativelly short as compared to all the possible combinations for those games, there might be a work-arround for this that might work O.K., but it would have to be tested to be sure.

But only a lottery program or spreadsheet could do the job, none of this can be done by hand, not even for the pick 3.

Of course, there are many other kinds of "FILTER" lottery matrixes, they all have their uses.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
        Member #5599
        July 13, 2004
        1184 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2005, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Lantern,

If you take the mystery out of what the matrix system is that your talking about, maybe you would get more help, more ideas, and more solutions. 

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Jking

The only help that I need is programming help.

As for programming, Stoopendaal and Apagogeas can help, if anybody at all.

The idea is very simple, there will always be only 1 winning combo per draw, so you are pretty much free to filter out many many combos out of all the possible ones and still have a good chance of keeping the winning combo among those that were not filtered out (for jackpot games better), but if you have a proven system of picking the combos that will be filtered out, then better yet, you can test the system first on past draws to make sure that it works often, all of this is not good by itself, it has to be used together with other method(s) and or system(s), because of the huge or very big ammount of possible winning numbers, better used maybe with full wheels that have a reduced ammount of numbers and not the full ammount of numbers and also with other methods, just to help to reduce the combos some more and not as a system all by itself.

The main trick of course is how to chose or pick the combos that will be filtered out, that is where the number matrix or matrixes come in.

Because the system has to be tested first every single time that it is used, a lottery program for this has to be made out.

And those are the basic ideas behind this thing, without giving away all the little details about it.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I was very wrong about this particular idea it would not work for jackpot games, because of the ammount of possible combos and besides there are easier ways to reduce the combos, this particular thing only works to some extent with the pick 3 straights.

The main idea was good, but unworkable for jackpot games, but there are many other good filters that should work and that might be more practical and maybe easier to program for jackpot games, but some variations of this idea might be just as good or even better.

A better way maybe is to break the game down (to fraction it or fracture it) to smaller size and to work on it with filters or other-wise that way.

I find that working on the smaller sections seems to be better.

Anyhow this is all for this, this thread is now closed.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19817 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on March 25, 2005

I was very wrong about this particular idea it would not work for jackpot games, because of the ammount of possible combos.....................

Sorry to read you came to that conclusion so soon after your initial post in this thread in which you said you didn't want the information to become known to more people than already knew about it.  I assumed you had done some research on previous drawings and found the idea had merit but I assumed too much.  The information is safe, nobody knows any more than they knew at the beginning of this thread.  Good luck to you.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2005, 5:56 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on March 27, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on March 25, 2005
                I was very wrong about this particular idea it would not work for jackpot games, because of the ammount of possible combos.....................

Sorry to read you came to that conclusion so soon after your initial post in this thread in which you said you didn't want the information to become known to more people than already knew about it. I assumed you had done some research on previous drawings and found the idea had merit but I assumed too much. The information is safe, nobody knows any more than they knew at the beginning of this thread. Good luck to you.

RJOh

RJOH and LANTERN:

I'mmmm.................sorrrrieeeeeeeeeeeeee........TOO,,,,,,,,as anyone can

find BOOKS written.....................................on this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember one from around........1988........by a retired engineer from Lockheed stating it was the sure way to win the LOTTTERYYYYYYYYYY..

Good LUCK,

PSYKOMO