Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Midday 3|23|05

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #9291
December 3, 2004
226 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged
Please box these tomorrow. Good luck all!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2005, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

McCash, your "software" is not so secret.  You are using a 5-digit wheel and using the digits with the most hits for that state and that draw.  Nothing wrong with that and I certainly wish you good luck with it.  I have tried it before and may try it again.  I have also tried a 7-digit wheel but it still didn't give me a profit over time.  I hope you are posting these on the Prediction Page so that we can track your success.

Good Luck. 

lottery lady's avatar - nicebear
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #1718
      June 21, 2003
      4865 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Regardless of what system Mccash is using its still proven profitable for those of us who live in illinois. Not many people can claim 4 winners out of a 7 day period. Your posts are appreciated Mccash.

We hope you continue to post in the future.

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by lottery lady on March 22, 2005

Regardless of what system Mccash is using its still proven profitable for those of us who live in illinois. Not many people can claim 4 winners out of a 7 day period. Your posts are appreciated Mccash.

We hope you continue to post in the future.

I agree.  Like I said I may go back to the 5-digit wheel.  I have it in a spreadsheet and used it a long time ago.  Some of us many months ago also worked on a 7-digit wheel, but it didn't hit often enough to make it worth while. 

I may use the 5-digit wheel in my picks for tomorrow to see how it does.  When I used it and the 7-digit before, we didn't have the Prediction Page to keep track. 

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2005, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Also, I said I was going to play McCash's numbers and I did:

143604703/22/054,5,8Y03/22/05IL Midday$0.25W$37.50

Thank you, McCash for posting and also of reminding me of that old method.  I'm going to use it for tomorrow's picks.

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
            Member #786
            October 14, 2002
            2723 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2005, 12:47 am - IP Logged

234-789, are KEY numbers for IL. this week!

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
              Member #6363
              August 20, 2004
              4152 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2005, 1:54 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on March 22, 2005

McCash, your "software" is not so secret.  You are using a 5-digit wheel and using the digits with the most hits for that state and that draw.  Nothing wrong with that and I certainly wish you good luck with it.  I have tried it before and may try it again.  I have also tried a 7-digit wheel but it still didn't give me a profit over time.  I hope you are posting these on the Prediction Page so that we can track your success.

Good Luck. 

What was it that was bothering you so bad, the fact he is doing so well? You remind me of the person in the audience of a magic show that is explaining the tricks to the people beside you, who is only there for the entertainment, and you feel the need to let them know that it's not real. Or maybe the person in a bar that is watching another tell a joke and he gets to the punch line and you blurt it out before he can finish it. And I'm sure Mccash feels much better now that he has your blessing by saying "he has done nothing wrong by using this method".

D_A

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I have to jump in here.  I also used a 5 number wheel in the past and it was very effective and I resumed doing it on paper on 3/1, but using a 6 number wheel.  Since March 1 it has 13 hits, two of them straights...in 43 draws.  Potential bet $860, wins $1,020....18.6% profit.  I just started tracking this on the IA prediction page so we'll see if the consistency and profit continues.

My problem is that I can't afford 20 picks per draw and when I use my filters, I filter most of the winners out.

But my point was that using a five or six number complete wheel is the way to go. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

lucky_queen's avatar - bee
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #1041
                  January 16, 2003
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Mccash, Just Keep doing what your're doing!!!!

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:29 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Dead_Aim on March 23, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on March 22, 2005

Good Luck. 

What was it that was bothering you so bad, the fact he is doing so well? You remind me of the person in the audience of a magic show that is explaining the tricks to the people beside you, who is only there for the entertainment, and you feel the need to let them know that it's not real. Or maybe the person in a bar that is watching another tell a joke and he gets to the punch line and you blurt it out before he can finish it. And I'm sure Mccash feels much better now that he has your blessing by saying "he has done nothing wrong by using this method".

D_A

Well, since he said that this was software in development and when asked if he was going to sell it, he implied that he might, I decided to make those statements.    You need to "chill" D_A.

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Rick G on March 23, 2005

I have to jump in here.  I also used a 5 number wheel in the past and it was very effective and I resumed doing it on paper on 3/1, but using a 6 number wheel.  Since March 1 it has 13 hits, two of them straights...in 43 draws.  Potential bet $860, wins $1,020....18.6% profit.  I just started tracking this on the IA prediction page so we'll see if the consistency and profit continues.

My problem is that I can't afford 20 picks per draw and when I use my filters, I filter most of the winners out.

But my point was that using a five or six number complete wheel is the way to go. 

But, I bet you didn't try to imply that this was a "secret" software that you were developing and that you might put it on the market.  This is what bothered me about McCash.  Nothing wrong with the method, just don't try to sell it to us!!  I used the 5-digit wheel for all my picks today (see the Predictions Page).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:55 am - IP Logged

C-Dude,

I know you did.  I had to laugh because your 5 number wheel (like mine would have been) were the exact same 5 hot digits.  When I first started playing the lottery I actually made money wheeling the 5 hottest digits.  The only difference now is I'm wheeling a sixth (one cold) number into the wheel.

Check out my IA and your picks for today.  The only difference is a little sequence difference and I made it a 6 number wheel adding one cold number.

I like you, Mccash and D_A, so be cool you all...it's all good, we're all on the same page.

Good luck to all of us!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2005, 10:35 am - IP Logged

One more comment about pick 3 wheeling.  It doesn't matter what digits you pick  When I tried the five hottest in other states it didn't always work.  The point is to select five numbers that you think have a good chance of coming in today.  Playing the whole number wheel of ten picks gives you 60 of the possible 220 combos...27%...the same odds of a double hitting...no matter what five digits you use.

The trick is to pick your best five numbers and cover all combinations of them.  The beauty of wheeling in the pick 3 is that you've lowered your odds considerably if you pick your digits right. 

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Rick, I agree with everything you said.  A wheel is a great tool, but selecting the correct numbers to plug in is the thing that needs to be fine tuned!!  For today's picks, I used the tools we have right here on Lottery Post.  I looked at the statistics for the state and draw and clicked on last drawn.  I then used the numbers on the left just like my 10-digit number.  I didn't start with the 1st digit, instead I started with the 3rd digit.  So, for Illinois the number for Midday today was 8543276190.  The five digits I used for my wheel were 43276.  Because I have studied my 10-digit numbers for a long time for every draw and up to 7 states, I know that very seldom do you see all 3 digits coming from the first 5 or last 5 numbers in the 10-digit number.  That's why I wanted to stay away from picking just from the left or just from the right of the number.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2005, 11:14 am - IP Logged

C-Dude,

That's very interesting.  Two different methods and the same results.  Wow!

Like I said, it doesn't matter how you get your five digits, just play all ten combos and you'll win more often.  Now I gotta take my own advice.