Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MUSL - Fried with 12 Jimmys and Spices

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2005, 11:02 pm - IP Logged
Powerball

Obviously, there have been a lot of winners. Of course this is a big deal with a rolling jackpot game. Changes are needed, but not radical changes. My Matrix : 5/55 + 1/40. Just enough to get the pots rolling again. Maybe increase some of the payouts, not sure which ones though.

Hot Lotto

When you create a game, you don't want to create a runty twin of your flagship game. Variety is the spice of life, and the only way to run a lottery. What Hot Lotto needs to do is, like I've said many times before, go to a straight pick-6 format. Here it is:
  • Pick 6 from 52
  • Two plays for a $1
  • Win by matching
    • All 6
    • 5 + Hot Ball
    • 5 Numbers
    • 4 + Hot Ball
    • 4 Numbers
    • 3 + Hot Ball
    • 3 Numbers
    • 2 + Hot Ball
Minimum $2 million.

Super Wild Card

The most radical changes happen here. It's simple, just pick 4 cards from a full deck, then the Wild Card from a deck of just face cards (4/52 + 1/16). Kind of a Mega Money with cards. Minimum jackpot $500,000, and as always, it's in cash.

2by2

No changes, just some more aggressive marketing. This is a nice little game. More states should have it.

(insert signature here)

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #2338
    September 17, 2003
    2063 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I agree if they change hot lottoto more than 49 then it should be 2 plays for a buck. I personally would go a little lower on hot lotto like 6/50 or 6/51 and 2 plays for a buck or just 6/49. Many players would like the 2 plays for a buck though.

Powerball on the other hand would have to be boosted upto 5/57 + 1/40. 5/55 isn't enough of a change.

Morrison, IL
      United States
      Member #4657
      May 13, 2004
      1884 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2005, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

A 5/57+1/40 would produce odds of 167,484,240 to 1, with odds of winning second place 4,294,468 to 1.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

i like your poewrball changes, except for one thing. you mentioned incrasing payouts, but you did not mention increasing the starting jackpot.

your idea of hot lotto is good, but for a 6/52 game, $2 million is not enough, taking into accound sales and the fact that 8 jurisdictions participate in it, not just one. maybe $5 million would be a better starting jackpot for it. i do like the idea of 2 plays for $1. maybe if you kept the jackpot at $2 million, but offered 3 plays for $1, like the old super 6. you also can't hold it on the same nights as powerball. if you really want sales, hold the draws on mondays and thursdays.

i kinda like your idea for wild card 2, but you should keep it at 2 plays for $1, and maybe 3 draws a week (mon., wed., and fri.?)

2 by 2 needs more states, and a higher prize levels. the one good thing about the game is that you get a free play (which should be changed to $1 or $2) for matching one of the numbers. also, draws should be 7 days a week.

also, MUSL needs to add more games, perhaps a multi-state pick 3 and pick 4 game for the states that are too lazy to start their own, and another game similar to rolldown, except with fewer numbers to choose from (5/39?).

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2005, 12:31 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by DoctorEw220 on March 24, 2005

i like your poewrball changes, except for one thing. you mentioned incrasing payouts, but you did not mention increasing the starting jackpot.

your idea of hot lotto is good, but for a 6/52 game, $2 million is not enough, taking into accound sales and the fact that 8 jurisdictions participate in it, not just one. maybe $5 million would be a better starting jackpot for it. i do like the idea of 2 plays for $1. maybe if you kept the jackpot at $2 million, but offered 3 plays for $1, like the old super 6. you also can't hold it on the same nights as powerball. if you really want sales, hold the draws on mondays and thursdays.

i kinda like your idea for wild card 2, but you should keep it at 2 plays for $1, and maybe 3 draws a week (mon., wed., and fri.?)

2 by 2 needs more states, and a higher prize levels. the one good thing about the game is that you get a free play (which should be changed to $1 or $2) for matching one of the numbers. also, draws should be 7 days a week.

also, MUSL needs to add more games, perhaps a multi-state pick 3 and pick 4 game for the states that are too lazy to start their own, and another game similar to rolldown, except with fewer numbers to choose from (5/39?).

Yeah, I kinda forgot to pur HL on a different day. And I completely forgot about Wild Card being 2/$1.

(insert signature here)

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2005, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I agree that changes need to be made with Hot Lotto.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2005, 5:24 am - IP Logged

add a few onions,lettuce,tomato and a few white balls......

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2005, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I like the 6/52 with Hot Ball idea. HL should be drawn Tue-Fri or Mon-Thu.

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2005, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

And what about the "Blue Game"?