Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Harry613

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #66
October 19, 2000
218 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

We follow different states Lottery numbers. Sometimes those states hit a number a day or two before us, (meaning New Jersey). At times we would play those or certain numbers a few days with no results. Now our question is do you think the planets influence the states differently according to what or which Sun sign is in?????

When dave answered that is why he gives the time and and numbers for different states, he is absolutly correct.

I would like to ad that it is possible that the states hitting a number a day or 2 before might mean that the magnetic pull they had that particular day might be the same line up you have a day or 2 later, it is not actually the sign that you are in but rather the ephemeris line up that your planets are in and the effect that the magnetic energy has on the drawing.

The work that dave does here and post here is superb. And he takes the time to post the number plus the mirror number.

One suggestion I can make to the ones using his numbers is this remember that we are dealing with magnetic energy, and it has no brain and sometimes the numbers that we think should be coming up ,are, but not as we think it is. Example a 6 can be a 9, 3 can be 8 ,2 a 5 .

I know there are a lot of times I'll play something like a 134 and it will come out 184 , it was there I didn't take the time to see it.

hope this helps

good luck mark

libra's avatar - chi
    Cleveland , Ohio
    United States
    Member #961
    December 27, 2002
    43723 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2005, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mark  Your explaination is right on .

Libra Dave 

harry613's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #656
      September 2, 2002
      373 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2005, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Mark,

I'm sorry for not getting back to your post sooner. My yob man sometimes dictates me, being a gear banger, double clutcher, rig slaver, any way you want to put it. If the shoe fits--drive it!

You made a very true and interesting point with magnetic fields and numbers or I should say computers or computer chips. All these up 1 down 1 side ways 1 upside down picks of numbers are fine I guess but I think and seen that New jersey's numbers have a much larger % of "astrology or and magnetic properties" then anything I've ever come accross. If we or someone could just come up with the means of calculating numbers by the magnetic energy from day to day. Have you Mark, ever thought of this possibility of number picking?

And yes for you Dave, thank you very, very much for your posts. You are so close I can taste it. Now if you can combine, somehow both ways, wow! I know, I'm just thinking out loud again.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2005, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

very very interesting......

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I always said it, Libra Dave is very very good.

Thank you Dave.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I've spent a lot of time wondering whether it's planets, magnetic energy, sunspots, tides, full moons, collective consciousness, or something else.  I don't think all the returns are in on the question, as yet.  But it's always good to hear the views of others who recognize that it IS something, that the numbers aren't just random, just luck, just birthdays or chinese fortune cookie magic.

Jack