Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Off Topic Question about computers....

Topic closed. Posted 12 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
Member #567
August 14, 2002
482 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone

Sorry that I haven't posted as often to you guys, but my computer broke down a while back.  I am actually looking into buying a new computer for my apartment.  Right now, I am posting from a computer at work.  I also use the public library's computers sometimes.  Most likely, I will get a Dell, but I looked at PC World, and they said that the IBM Thinkpad is the best laptop for all purpose.  But I don't know whether to get a desktop or a laptop.  Furthermore, there are so many brands to choose from.  I thought  that since we all use computers to post on here, maybe you guys could give me some much needed advice.  By the way, Thank you all in advance for the advice.

rundown99

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!