Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Old Pick 3 method reviewed.

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2005, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Just late last night or early this morning spurred by Biglooser's comments about his dicovery, I thought again about one of my very many old pick 3 methods, but with a some-what fresh mind and attitude, depending on the percent (%) of winning numbers that you want to get, you adjust the ammount of combos that it produces for you to farther process in some other way or to play them as they are in that ammount.

Well I am not sure yet, but it seems as if the best compromise right now with it is to have a produce about 40 or so combos and like that checked againt the last 20 Texas draws combined, that is 10 noon draws and also 10 evening draws, it got the winning numbers among the 40 or so combos 7 times out of 20, that might perhaps be about 35% of the time for those 20 draws.

Checking just the evening pick 3 draws from Oct 1, 2004 to Nov 4, 2004 it won on 20 draws out of 35 draws, so it seems as if the percent of wins will change from time to time.

Also take into account that this is with just the core system itself as it is without any other improvements and or filtering other than what the system (core) provides by itself, which is a very basic, easy and barebones system as it is.

There might be room for some improvement maybe, perhaps I can in some way with some of my filters reduce the ammount of combos to be played, or maybe increase the ammount of combos to be played for a higher percent (%) of wins, but reduce them some with filters or some way.

By the way, this system is an any-order or box method and not straight, at least not as it is right now.

So far it seems to show promise, but it has not been tested properly yet and not also in the long run, also the ammount of combos that it makes or produces most really need to be reduced at least 15%, but hopefully maybe they can be reduced more than that, but I don't know yet.

By the way, this system does produce some doubles (not all of them) as it is, so if those doubles come out then you win double the ammount of money, so that is another thing to take into account and not look at just how many times it hits, but how many singles and how many doubles you win, but as I said the ammount of hits appears to change from one time to another, so it's best to try to reduce the ammount of combos that it makes, just in case with filters or together with other system or systems.

It's just too bad that I don't dare to give any working details and not even any general ideas about the system to nobody, not even by P.M. or email, anything at all that I might say can give the complete system away to those who know about this things and there are a few of those here at the forum.

I don't trust the system much at all as it is right now, because it appears that at different times you get different results, but if the ammount of combos can be reduced enough without adversely affecting too much the percent of wins then it might be a good enough system to use so long as it produces enough money to keep you playing without losses and or maybe even make some profit.

I hope that it does not turn out as other things that I have tried before that didn't keep you on profit, so this time I really have to make sure that the info does not leak, just in case.

If it happens to work in the long run, then I will let you all know about it, but the system itself that I can't say anything about it, it's way too simple any info would give it completely away.

It would be nice to be able to say, that there really is an easy and simple way to win the pick 3 with, by the way, the system does need a simple piece of software to help it do it's job.

Bye and good luck to everybody and keep in mind that the system might not be profitable on the long run, maybe not unless I reduce the ammoun t of combos some-what without reducing the number of wins too much.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
    Minnesota
    United States
    Member #13028
    March 28, 2005
    870 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Lantern ........... why all the secrecy behind this "Old" system to pick Daily 3 numbers?  Is the Government out to get us or, even worse, you alone?  Why not "cough up" your "little system" and give people a shot at using it to test out the system ...... or are you threatened by other people actually winning money in their respective states lottery games?  Please fill us in on all the paranoia!  Thanks.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60744 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2005, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

"   " Is the Government out to

get you too?" It was'nt me.

Richland/Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #8180
        October 26, 2004
        176 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I know nothing..Pm me....lol...sounds like quite the system of secret..There are so many systems to chose from so as it is whats one more?

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2005, 3:23 am - IP Logged

It is a very simple system as it is and not very good, I need to change it if I can from a static to a dynamic system, that will need quite some work and study and time, if I do it at all, I am kind of lazy about these things and don't want to work too hard on the lottery, so I don't know if I will change and if then when, believe me when I say that lottery dynamic systems are always better than any static ones, because lottery random works or the way in which the lottery numbers behave changes or varies within limits or is dynamic.

You look at the lottery numbers and they don't seem to make any sense at all, you have to think "Statistics", then they might start to make at least a little sense, look at "average" (not extreme limits) upper limits of behavior,  "average" lower limits and "average" middle or median, for all of the particular characteristics that you might want to study.

The simple above system as it is right now unchanged, centers itself on only one of the many possible characteristics of the pick 3 game and it is also an unmoving or static system.

But there is possible room for improvement for it, maybe it can be made more complicated and also changed into a dynamic system and maybe it can be changed from a simple system into a compound system, that is several systems put together and made into a larger more complex system, intead of using statistics for just one characteristic of the game it could maybe be made to use more of them.

So, it is all about statistics or one of them just like many other systems.

Study game's statistics, their changes and limits and try to develop some systems and or copy somebody elses system(s) and try to make them better for you if you can.

Study the workings of the lottery games and their statistics untill you go crazy and think about the lottery most of the time, then it might be very much easier for you to develop your own lottery systems and or make somebody else's better, maybe.

You might not develop winning systems, but you might have some fun trying to.

Trying to crack the lottery games can be fun.

Don't just look at the numbers, look at characteristics, statistics, limits and changes.

Good luck, I hope that I was of some help.

Also, there might be long term, middle term and short term statistics and cycles, general characteristics of the game(s) and particular characteristics  of the numbers and or digits and or their relations and or combinations.

shellman
            United States
            Member #10932
            January 31, 2005
            25 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:59 am - IP Logged

This is ladyred111 does anyone have a good cash 3 for Ga lottery today? Midday

Minnesota
              United States
              Member #13028
              March 28, 2005
              870 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2005, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Well .......... with all that said LANTERN, you make it more difficult than it is and aren't answering our questions.  This subject is best answered with Ockham's Razor in that the simplest answer to a problem is usually the most correct or accurate.  Therefore, without further complicating things with dynamic soultions, PLEASE JUST GIVE US YOUR OLD STATIC SYSTEM FOR PICK 3's!  Maybe some of us can help you make it dynamic!  So please .... if you could ...... with strawberries and sugar on top, post your OLD system!  Thank you!

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

For simple answers do as good old Vision Dude does and just by a quick pick or quick pick it yourself out of your head, that is as simple as it gets, since they say that the lottery is random then if they are right it would be just as good as anything else.

Another simple system would be "Buy all possible combos", you would not make a profit and be in the red, but you would win all of the time and it's as simple as it gets.

I don't say that you can win often with only 1 combo, compromises have to be made, if the lottery is as random as they say, then you can't guess or predict the winning lottery number, but if you throw a brick at a wall you have a good chance of hitting it, in other words, the more combos that you buy, the better the chances that you will win.

Lottery games random as they might be have their statistics and statistical chances even random chances if you want, for example what are the chances of 333 coming out 2 times in a row ? And what about 3 times in a row, or 4, or 5, or 6 ?

And what about the chances of the digits being all on sequence like this 456 or 234 or 012 two times in a row, or 3, or 4, or 5 ?

Or the digits being all high or all low or all even or all odd 2 times in a row, or 3, or 4, or 5 ?

Or worse yet all high and in sequence like this 789 for many draws or all low and even like this 024 for many draws without change ?

What are the odds ? As you can see, even random has their statistics and it can work for you if you put attention at them.

I don't say that you can win on every draw and or with only 1 combo, but you should be able to increase your chances if you work with the statistics instead of against them (if you do worse this way, then by all means work against the statistics so you can then do better).

Let's say that you have a system or technique and it makes 40 combos for you to play and you always lose with them, that means that you should never then bet on any combos produced by that technique and that you then can eliminate them from the 120 and or 220 possible boxed combos if those 40 combos were boxed combos, it's all about statistics.

How can you max your chances of winning ? By using combos that are more statistically correct than others at that particular time, easier said than done, Right ?

Good luck.

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of VisionDude where is he?

Minnesota
                    United States
                    Member #13028
                    March 28, 2005
                    870 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Once Again LANTERN ........ we're asking you KINDLY to PLEASE POST YOUR OLD SYSTEM!  I'm not saying that a simple system works or does not work ....... ALL I'M ASKING IS TO SEE YOUR OLD SYSTEM!  I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2005, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

It has been said many many times that lottery systems don't work, maybe they won't give you the winning number with just 1 combo, but they should be designed to help you increase your chances of winning, that does not mean that you will win all of the time or very often, but maybe should win at least a little more often than just with plain quick picks.

You should know that yes "with some systems" you will be able to some-what "increase your chances" of winning more often than without them.

I didn't post this thread to reveal any lottery systems, but to tell you that with statistical systems, perhaps you can do better than without them.

I do want all of us to have a better chance, but I think that maybe there are already enough "open systems and info here at the Lottery Post" forum and elsewhere "to get anybody started".

This particular old system has already been here on the forums on more than 1 form and particularly on 1 form (not the same as mine, but very similar and maybe just as effective or even more) by 1 of the members, 1 who has and still does post a lot and a lot of post everyday or almost every day and has done so for many many months and has posted for many states, I don't think that I developed this system from his and I know that he didn't developed his from mine either, they both were independent efforts at different times, but with similar (not the same) ideas.

We both make use of pick 3 wheels, but the numbers wheeled are not picked in the same way and also not wheeled with the same programs, that is, he has his program and methods and I have mine, he says that he does O.K. with his and about mine, is way too early to say much about it, I do know that it needs to be improved much if I really want to try to use it often, that is all that I will say, just as his, it also has to do with statistics, "if" (not for sure) improved and when, then it will become somewhat more similar to his, but maybe still not the same.

Bye.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2005, 8:43 am - IP Logged

This tread got so many views that I am going to tell you more, also because I dislike state lotteries and I want everybody to get some of their spent money back if they can.

As you know they say that numbers and or combos can't be predicted, I dis-agree and agree both, some people, maybe not many have been able to predict both digits and or also complete combos at times, so it is possible to do (at least for those few), hard to do maybe, but not impossible.

Also, while the regular person (most or many of us, myself included) have trouble and or can't predict single digits and or complete numbers (combos), we can always wait for a particular "TYPE OF COMBO" to show-up or come-along (come-out), in other words, in the pick 3 for example there are only so many combinations of digits and these combos have certain particular characteristics to them (their profile and or signature if you like), by the way before going any farther, there are 1000 straight combos as you know, so if you buy only 1 straight combo then your chances of winning straight with it might maybe be 1/1000, and there are maybe (I forget) 230 boxed combos (singles+doubles+triples = 120+100 (or 90, I forget) + 10), so your chances with boxed or any order combos might only be about 1/230 or 1/220 that is not as bad as 1/1000 for straights.

Now, let us continue, as I said, if we can't predict digits and or (whole) combos, then let us try to predict for certain "Types or kinds of combos" either predict them or just (Easier) wait for them to come out as they should sooner or later.

Make a list of all the groups and their numbers and try tp predict when a certain group or groups or type(s) of combo will come out next or very soon, no group or type will have only 1 charateristic, but more than that, you can divide and then sub-divide the combos into types or groups and then try to hunt for them or try to trap or snare them, since you know that sooner or later that particular type or group of combo will come out.

We, of course, can't afford to play all the combos and we also can't predict single combos either, so the next best thing is to make a compromise and just work on types and or groups of combos and or their sub-divisions depending as to how good a trapper and or a hunter you might be.

Does not this makes some-what better sense ?

A few of you might wonder as to what the hell I am talking about; So I will show you what I mean by types and or groups and also about sub-groups next:

High digit only group: 8 6 9, 567, 579 etc.

Low digit only group: 123, 421, 420 etc.

Odd digit only type or group: 175, 931 etc.

Even digit only type 082, 462 etc.

"Mostly" high group 937, 560 etc.

"Mostly" low type 016, 492 etc.

Mostly odd type 149, 370 etc.

Mostly even type 803 etc.

-----------------------SubDivisions:

High-Odd only group: 597

HighMostlyOdd 590

HighMostlyEven 867

LowEvenOnly 042

LowMostlyEven 203

LowMostlyOdd 321

Well, you get the idea (I hope), so this technique might (maybe) work best for at least some of us.

By the way, these are only some of the types, the digits and combos also have many other characteristics that can instead and or together with these be used, which ever work and or you like best then use those for yourself.

So maybe you might like to hunt for and try to trap types of groups instead of particular digits and or combos, it might maybe be easier to do.

This is all for now and good luck to all.

Fernando.

By the way to Lottery Post Forum is the best lottery site any-where any-time in the whole world, free or paid sites, either of them don't compare at all to the Lottery Post forum.

Good luck to everybody.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Use the Inspector 3 and make a statistical analysis of your state pick 3 game's past history draw(s) to determine what or which types or groups of pick 3 combos to hunt or trapp for.

Statistics that is where is at, Random or not, it does not matter, only statistics.

Look for the best types and or groups to trapp out of the many.

The Inspector 3 and the Deflate 3 tools are great as they are and they can be made even much better.

Good luck.

Now, we are waiting for the pick 3 and 4 wheels for particular positions and for all and for straight and also for boxed any-order playing, including (maybe) "A special" random number(s) wheel for pick 3 random numbers experimentation ( I have thought out a special kind of this random wheel if Todd and other people are interested in it).

And maybe, also a very simple, but usefull pairs generation work-out from a number of given single digits.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

These are the last few Tx past draws:

Texas Midday
                            Draw Date  Results 
                            Mon, Apr 4, 2005 9-8-6 All high, Mostly even
                            Sat, Apr 2, 2005 0-4-3  All low, Mostly even
                            Fri, Apr 1, 2005 8-2-6  Mostly high, All even
                            Thu, Mar 31, 2005 2-2-6 Mostly low, All even
                            Wed, Mar 30, 2005 1-5-3 Mostly low, All odd
                            Tue, Mar 29, 2005 7-9-5  All high, All odd
                            Mon, Mar 28, 2005 3-2-1  All low, Mostly odd
                            Sat, Mar 26, 2005 2-2-3 All low, Mostly even
                            Fri, Mar 25, 2005 2-8-3  Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Thu, Mar 24, 2005 2-9-8 Mostly high, Mostly even

Texas Evening
                            Draw Date  Results 
                            Mon, Apr 4, 2005 9-0-2 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Sat, Apr 2, 2005 7-6-2 Mostly high, Mostly even
                            Fri, Apr 1, 2005 1-7-7 Mostly high, All odd
                            Thu, Mar 31, 2005 7-6-0 Mostly high, Mostly even
                            Wed, Mar 30, 2005 5-9-8 All high, Mostly odd
                            Tue, Mar 29, 2005 7-0-0 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Mon, Mar 28, 2005 9-9-1 Mostly high, All odd
                            Sat, Mar 26, 2005 3-7-9 Mostly high, All odd
                            Fri, Mar 25, 2005 3-2-6 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Thu, Mar 24, 2005 3-4-6 Mostly low, Mostly even

Texas Combined
                            Mon, Apr 4, 2005 9-0-2 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Mon, Apr 4, 2005 9-8-6 All high, Mostly even
                            Sat, Apr 2, 2005 7-6-2 Mostly high, Mostly even
                            Sat, Apr 2, 2005 0-4-3 All low, Mostly even
                            Fri, Apr 1, 2005 1-7-7 Mostly high, All odd
                            Fri, Apr 1, 2005 8-2-6 Mostly high, All even
                            Thu, Mar 31, 2005 7-6-0 Mostly high, Mostly even
                            Thu, Mar 31, 2005 2-2-6 Mostly low, All even
                            Wed, Mar 30, 2005 5-9-8 All high, Mostly odd
                            Wed, Mar 30, 2005 1-5-3 Mostly low, All odd
                            Tue, Mar 29, 2005 7-0-0 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Tue, Mar 29, 2005 7-9-5 All high, All odd
                            Mon, Mar 28, 2005 9-9-1 Mostly high, All odd
                            Mon, Mar 28, 2005 3-2-1 All low, Mostly odd
                            Sat, Mar 26, 2005 3-7-9 Mostly high, All odd
                            Sat, Mar 26, 2005 2-2-3 All low, Mostly even
                            Fri, Mar 25, 2005 3-2-6  Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Fri, Mar 25, 2005 2-8-3  Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Thu, Mar 24, 2005 3-4-6 Mostly low, Mostly even
                            Thu, Mar 24, 2005 2-9-8 Mostly high, Mostly even

Now, you all can see much better what I mean maybe.

As I said, "Statistics are everything"

Good luck.

Maybe some of you can try this on the pick 3 forum and then we can all see how it does, it might take some time for all of us to get better at using something like this.

This should help some of us maybe, give it a try.

There is of course much more to this, but this is the basic raw idea, breakdowns to something that we can work better with.

I could tell you more of course, but I might want to keep a few secrets maybe ?

This is all for the moment.

I want somebody or somebodies to try some of these and post on the pick 3 forum so we can see if it helps some or not, but as I said it might take some time for that person or persons to get better at predicting this way.

Bye.

Detroit
                              United States
                              Member #5985
                              July 30, 2004
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lantern,

I am relatively new to this group, but I must say the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

From all the reading I think it is better to just say what you mean.  For this site it appears that most of the post are pretty straight to the point.  If you have something to share just share it.  If you are going to leave out steps then it does us no good because we will have to figure out what comes next.  I appreciate your input but I feel short changed after all of the dialogue.  Good luck on whatever it is you are trying to do.