Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Introducing my 18 months work

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoJet's avatar - ginger
Jerusalem
Israel
Member #9457
December 8, 2004
9 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm reading in this forum for a while, though never participated, i really like it.
I'm here to ask for your opinion about a lottery software i've been developing for
the last 18 months.

Please visit my web site at http://www.lottojet.com/language/English/

you will find a lottery software that offers plenty of goodies
( some not found in any software on the net ), and a free demo.
As a lottery phreak, I designed this software according to my kind of thought,
but i'd really like you to share your thoughts with me. I will take any remark
as serious as it can be !

About my self, I'm 34 and I live in Jerusalem, Israel....

Best regards

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2005, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I looked and can't figure out what the features Lottojet offers that can't be found in other lottery softwares on the net.  Seems very basic.

You want $39.95, Lotto Creo is $24.95, please pay them a visit and explain what makes Lottojet the better product.  Oh, and what has Lottojet won for you so far?  http://lottocreo.gamer.hr/?AfID=18431

I'm not mocking your software, the claim of exclusive features perhaps . . .

BobP

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

You may want to add even-odd to your filter.

WHATT

Jerusalem
        Israel
        Member #9457
        December 8, 2004
        9 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

hi again,

BoBP, althought i said that lottojet offers new features, i truly have
        no intention comparing my software to others here, its not ethical ( i think ).

have you tried the demo ? please do if not... there are great wheels and many
        other features...
        winnings ? i my self got 5+bonus about a year ago, and i know for sure about
        4 more wins of 5. with the very little exposure i got to lottojet, i think its great.

JAP69, how are you ? lottojet do support odd/even filters... and more.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19824 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2005, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

When ever a member mention their system or program and how well it works, I check their prediction statistics.  So far there has been only a couple of members who had something to sell that has actually tested it using the prediction board.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

How it is ethical to claim you have features no other lottery software has when you won't look at other lottery software. 

It is unethical to downgrade other software to make yourself look good.

It is never unethical to honestly compare features.  BobP

Jerusalem
              Israel
              Member #9457
              December 8, 2004
              9 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2005, 11:34 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by BobP on April 1, 2005

How it is ethical to claim you have features no other lottery software has when you won't look at other lottery software. 

It is unethical to downgrade other software to make yourself look good.

It is never unethical to honestly compare features.  BobP

believe me i looked at too many.
              can you quote me downgrading a specific lottery software ?

edit : BoBP, i'll give you a license and you will compare. ok ?
              i'm really not objective here...

Fergus
                Canada
                Member #5532
                July 9, 2004
                87 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Sounds as though he's going to offer you a license Bob...... compare it and let us know on the forum.  I'll cut the guy some slack if he's actually going to give you a lisence to do this.

Raziel

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Miss

Do please give Bob a license and then let him tell us about your software, we here trust Bob to tell us the truth.

And much good luck to you and Israel, God is with you all in spite of all your problems as a nation, God bless you all.

By the way, it would be nice to have the Texas games on your software also please.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Jerusalem
                    Israel
                    Member #9457
                    December 8, 2004
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

thanks a lot LANTERN for the warm welcome !!!
                    i'll add Texas tomorrow, stay updated...

you can add any pick5\pick6 lottery in a minute,
                    but you will not get online statistics, yet you can maintain
                    it manually.

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem." <-- true

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2005, 4:16 am - IP Logged

LottoJet:

I appreciate the offer I truely do and I wasn't saying you were running down other software, I was saying that's what I would consider to be unethical conduct. 

I downloaded and looked over the demo which is supposed to be fully functional except limited to only a 12 and 25 number wheeling system.

Frankly the impression I received was of a half finished program.

The help file opened your forum which contained an empty box.

I saw no method of predicting the numbers to play.

The Pie Chart (Florida) is not labeled as it is in your screen shot.

The stastics appear to be just hot and cold numbers.

The filters are gross rather then defined with no statistics for the user to base their selection on.

It doesn't appear possible to print the combinations except on the play slips.

I'd have to compare LottoJet to the 1989 version of EOL's Lottery Tracker and Wheeler, where your limited filters and play slip printing would have been new features. 

To begin with, I expect a lottery program to predict or attempt to predict winning numbers.  If I could predict winning numbers I wouldn't need a computer to do it. 

Wheels should cover up to all the numbers in the game not stop at 30.

Filters should have a report so you know what to set them to.

The pie chart and colored box columns should be based on what each draw contained based on a user selectable range of past draws.  If you want to present statistics for hot, cold and repeat we need to know how many hot, cold and repeat numbers have appeared in each winning draw and we should be able to load the wheel so the combinations contain that ratio. 

You took the program to market way too early in its development.  If all people need is to predict their own numbers, wheel and filter, there is already totally free lottery software that can do that.  You need to take it up a couple of notches.  Give people a real reason to buy beyond wheeling and bet slip printing.  BobP

Jerusalem
                        Israel
                        Member #9457
                        December 8, 2004
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:03 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by BobP on April 2, 2005

LottoJet:

I appreciate the offer I truely do and I wasn't saying you were running down other software, I was saying that's what I would consider to be unethical conduct. 

I downloaded and looked over the demo which is supposed to be fully functional except limited to only a 12 and 25 number wheeling system.

Frankly the impression I received was of a half finished program.

The help file opened your forum which contained an empty box.

I saw no method of predicting the numbers to play.

The Pie Chart (Florida) is not labeled as it is in your screen shot.

The stastics appear to be just hot and cold numbers.

The filters are gross rather then defined with no statistics for the user to base their selection on.

It doesn't appear possible to print the combinations except on the play slips.

I'd have to compare LottoJet to the 1989 version of EOL's Lottery Tracker and Wheeler, where your limited filters and play slip printing would have been new features. 

To begin with, I expect a lottery program to predict or attempt to predict winning numbers.  If I could predict winning numbers I wouldn't need a computer to do it. 

Wheels should cover up to all the numbers in the game not stop at 30.

Filters should have a report so you know what to set them to.

The pie chart and colored box columns should be based on what each draw contained based on a user selectable range of past draws.  If you want to present statistics for hot, cold and repeat we need to know how many hot, cold and repeat numbers have appeared in each winning draw and we should be able to load the wheel so the combinations contain that ratio. 

You took the program to market way too early in its development.  If all people need is to predict their own numbers, wheel and filter, there is already totally free lottery software that can do that.  You need to take it up a couple of notches.  Give people a real reason to buy beyond wheeling and bet slip printing.  BobP

hi BoBP,

since i asked for the opinion, i'll also reply with remarks, some of them philosophically.

prediction
                        we in israel have this phrase :
                        "Prophecy was given to the fools", meaning - there is no possible reliable way to predict
                        a lottery number since its a random dvent. if you can sell me a tool that can predict a single
                        number in a 50% ratio, i'll buy it for 1000$. deal ?

statistics
                        the pie chart is not labled since you probably havent selected a lottery from the menu.
                        statistics is 2 years of past draws, hot/cold and span view, i have a apecial robot that collect draws.

filters
                        what do you mean "filters are gross rather then defined" ?
                        with a repeat filter you filter combinations against the past draws ( up to 256 ).
                        this is the most powerful filter i think, and i havent found any software that deliver this.

"Filters should have a report so you know what to set them to." - they do report, and every filterd
                        combination is colored.

printing
                        "It doesn't appear possible to print the combinations except on the play slips.", i'll consider
                        adding this even i dont think you need this if you can print to a bet slip and view the combinations.

wheels
                        "Wheels should cover up to all the numbers in the game not stop at 30." - i'm planing on expanding to 35 numbers, but lets get real, how often you play a 35 number wheel ? some of the wheels lottojet
                        offers, are the most optimal you will find. with lottojet you can also play full wheels.

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem." <-- true

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I would humbly submit that if you want to check out some cool filtering on wheels, check it out on the Full Wheels page for either Pick 5 or Pick 6: click one of the Full Wheels, and then click the Show Filters button to show all the possibile Filters.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3102 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2005, 12:08 am - IP Logged

hi BoBP,

since i asked for the opinion, i'll also reply with remarks, some of them philosophically.

prediction
                            we in israel have this phrase :
                            "Prophecy was given to the fools", meaning - there is no possible reliable way to predict
                            a lottery number since its a random dvent. if you can sell me a tool that can predict a single
                            number in a 50% ratio, i'll buy it for 1000$. deal ?

This is a red herring.  The lottery is a drunken stagger where we attempt to predict the next step within perarmeters.  Even total random often displays patterns that may continue one more draw.  I would even consider as valuable a prediction tool that is always wrong as I'd know what numbers not to play. 

Look, we're not talking scientific method with results that can be reproduced in the lab.  We're talking about the computer software giving us a leg up on the other players ahead and behind us on line buying tickets. 

statistics
                            the pie chart is not labled since you probably havent selected a lottery from the menu.
                            statistics is 2 years of past draws, hot/cold and span view, i have a apecial robot that collect draws.

I had loaded the Florida lottery and downloaded the history, the pie chart showed percentages, but was missing the descriptions of what they refered to.

filters
                            with a repeat filter you filter combinations against the past draws ( up to 256 ).
                            this is the most powerful filter i think, and i havent found any software that deliver this.

There are two ways to filter (maybe more) the gross way is to bulk filter such as to eliminate combinations with three or more odd numbers. This uses a broad brush to sweep many combinations off the table.

The other method is the targeted filter or defined filter where one's research might suggest the next draw will be either 3 odd and 3 even numbers or 2 odd and 4 even.  I realize your software might do this with multiple passes, but others do it with a selection of each filter while showing the expected percentage of each based on probability and what past draw history had drawn so far.

What are the odds of a wheel generated combination matching a previous lottery win anyway?  When I review how often 3, 4 and 5 numbers out of 6 drawn in combinations previously have repeated I'm not that quick with the slash unless I'm targeting only the jackpot.

"Filters should have a report so you know what to set them to." - they do report, and every filterd
                            combination is colored.

Sorry, I did not find a statistical breakdown of the filter settings I could use to set the filters.

printing
                            "It doesn't appear possible to print the combinations except on the play slips.", i'll consider
                            adding this even i dont think you need this if you can print to a bet slip and view the combinations.

Not everyone wants to change printer settings to mark a couple of play slips and verify it was done perfectly when they can just print the plays and hand mark the play slip leaving a page to circle the winning numbers after the draw.  No one minds extras if the basics are there.

wheels
                            "Wheels should cover up to all the numbers in the game not stop at 30." - i'm planing on expanding to 35 numbers, but lets get real, how often you play a 35 number wheel ? some of the wheels lottojet
                            offers, are the most optimal you will find. with lottojet you can also play full wheels.

Hmmm, actually if you want to avoid predicting the alternative is open cover wheeling designs with up to all the numbers in play.  I hope you realize the wheel guarantee is totally compromised the moment the filters remove one line so optimal is pointless anyway.  The optimal lottery software's like Lottohat and Lotwin apply your filters to a full wheel of up to all the numbers and distills out a lower tier prize wheel on the fly.

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                              Member #2815
                              November 18, 2003
                              502 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2005, 9:57 am - IP Logged

I just want to comment on this part

---

filters

---

There is a program that can do checks against past draws and even in perplexed format for advanced statistical analysis, beyond the 256 limit (theoritically unlimited if we have that huge history). As for powerful filtering, i think no program comes close to what Lotto Architect can do in this area, honestly. I made this research on available programs 2 years ago to conclude of missing features and this lead me to the powerful filtering design I have implemented in this program.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...