Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did I RV this?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by pigskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2005, 10:14 am - IP Logged

As I was shutting down my computer last night, I thought I saw a news headline on my ISP homepage about scientists setting up a remote viewing center or project. When I restarted my computer to read more, the headline wasn't there. I didn't see anything else that I might have mistaken for such a headline. I haven't been able to turn up any such news story through searches either. Did anyone else see any recent news about a remote viewing effort by scientists? I'd appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

aye'

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2005, 10:35 am - IP Logged
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged
        ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
        Member #4416
        April 22, 2004
        1075 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to both of you for your help. Those are some interesting links, but all I can get on your first one is a 404, Jack. I certainly enjoyed reading the rest of them, but I don't think any of them is what I saw the other night. I think that headline emerged again on my ISP homepage and it turned out to be a story about a group of scientists in Los Alamos, NM forming a think tank called The Los Alamos Center for International Nuclear Security Studies. Their objective is to contribute to national arms control policy.

I guess I was way too tired and had consumed a little too much Pepsi when I thought I saw someting in that headine about remote viewing. Or maybe the original headline was just too revealing and controversial...lol.

aye'

Lee's Summit, Mo.
          United States
          Member #6519
          August 26, 2004
          192 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Aye, I hadn't seen your posting on remote viewing but I posted tonight on an ad for remote viewing on the lottery.  I first heard of remote viewing on the nightly radio program, Coast to Coast.  Their web site is coasttocoastam.com.  This is a very popular radio show that airs 7 days a week at midnight, CST.  You should be able to pick up the program because its carried by stations all over the country.  Are you into remote viewing or just finding out about it?  To make myself clear, I didn't post the ad just the site where it appeared.  Please read and post your thoughts.