Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OT question Crap players

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

What is the best way to play craps? It is new to me.. I play for fun...  Seems that I really dont know the strategy if there is one...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Whirlwind's avatar - candle
    Pensacola Florida
    United States
    Member #12418
    March 13, 2005
    146 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2005, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Good question, Me I just roll the dice and pray realy hard!!!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2005, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Number one tntea....please....never ever play online...and...don't ever play a game where the house makes and controls the software.

Craps is a lot of fun. There is an  old saying in Vegas about the different games .....  

"The most fun you can have at the tables is Winning at Craps .....the second most fun you can have at the tables is....Losing at Craps.". 

The best way to play craps ..and the most fun are 2 different things. The best way is to ask for correct odds at the table.....and get on and off the table as fast as fast as you can....win or lose. The most fun way is ...to win with a bunch of people on a really long winning streak.                        

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2005, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I tried craps in Tunica last month.. A worker there was telling me what to do... I started with $20 bucks.. left with $32 .. couldn't stay a minute longer because I didn't really know what was going on..

I play for fun online..

It is easy there.. because the money isn't real.. win or lose.. there is no gut feeling there.. you know what I mean..

Who cares if you lose $2000 if the money is for fun anyway.. Who cares if you win $10,000 if the money isn't real..

Thanks for your input.. I just wanted to know more about it.. Seems that the crap tables are always full when I go to Tunica..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44