Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have the winning numbers?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emma pearl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #13719
April 12, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I want to give you all a gift. 

I was in a dream state where I was fully awake and the lotto numbers were given to me by one of my spiritual angel teachers.  I was told, not to play them myself; but give them out...

This is what happened, the lesson was, what you gives to others comes back to you 10 fold.  My Angle told me, that these were winning lotto numbers, but the catch was, I could not personally use them.  I must give them away and let what belongs to me come back to me...and let what gifts of the spirit belong to me, be returned to me by the will of god.... Well ,Thy Will Be Done!

So gosh, Now this is a challenge for me, because I could really use the money myself. I would relly love to have more money and be blessed with wealth.  But, I feel compelled to do as my Angel instructed and allow Thy Will Be Done.

So, if you want to take a chance with these numbers, do so at your own risk. I can only tell you what I was told. LEGAL NOTICE.  Play the lotto and these numbers at your own risk.  I can only give you the story that i was told.  The rest is up to you.  I do not make any claim that this dream gave truthful information.  I can only tell you the dream. Play the lotto at your own personal risk or winning or losing.

So, these numbers are for a play 6 game.

17 - 22- 24 - 27 - 32 - 42

Play them if you wish, and be sure to give a portion of your winnings to someone in need.

Let me know what happens!!!

Blessings.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
    USA
    United States
    Member #8242
    October 29, 2004
    1133 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Allow me to be the first to respond. Well I can't see how $1 can hurt. Is this for our states Lotto or Mega Millions? Thanx to you and your spiritual angel teachers.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2005, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

mav:

They're not for NY Lotto.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
        USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2005, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

How do you know?I checked A+ and it's not the trend for Lotto to have low #'s at the end of the winning draws, but it has happened on a few occasions, so why not.

Your library is open late.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2005, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

6 numbers, therefore it works on any pick 6 that has 42 or more balls (which includes NY Lotto). Try them on CashWinfall during a winfall watch. You can't beat $60 for mere 3 numbers. Illinois Lotto is also a good bet.

(insert signature here)

Patra's avatar - villiarna
            Nassau, The Bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #6057
            August 3, 2004
            56 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2005, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

it dont hurt 2 try

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1226 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

well the same thing happen to me ,i gave the number to every one i knew that played --i didnot play it /and no one admit they had  the pick 3 # when it came that next day -----go figure

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1226 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2005, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

PKQueen---well i'll  play your numbers,with the knowing  that you do get back 10 fold,life is  great like that 1977

ineed9million's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  United States
                  Member #11436
                  February 13, 2005
                  176 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

PKqueen...how do you get in this dreamstate where you can communicate with beings that will give you lotto numbers..i sure would love to try it

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23262 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by PKqueen on April 12, 2005

Hello All,

I want to give you all a gift. 

I was in a dream state where I was fully awake and the lotto numbers were given to me by one of my spiritual angel teachers.  I was told, not to play them myself; but give them out...

This is what happened, the lesson was, what you gives to others comes back to you 10 fold.  My Angle told me, that these were winning lotto numbers, but the catch was, I could not personally use them.  I must give them away and let what belongs to me come back to me...and let what gifts of the spirit belong to me, be returned to me by the will of god.... Well ,Thy Will Be Done!

So gosh, Now this is a challenge for me, because I could really use the money myself. I would relly love to have more money and be blessed with wealth.  But, I feel compelled to do as my Angel instructed and allow Thy Will Be Done.

So, if you want to take a chance with these numbers, do so at your own risk. I can only tell you what I was told. LEGAL NOTICE.  Play the lotto and these numbers at your own risk.  I can only give you the story that i was told.  The rest is up to you.  I do not make any claim that this dream gave truthful information.  I can only tell you the dream. Play the lotto at your own personal risk or winning or losing.

So, these numbers are for a play 6 game.

17 - 22- 24 - 27 - 32 - 42

Play them if you wish, and be sure to give a portion of your winnings to someone in need.

Let me know what happens!!!

Blessings.

On Friday, Sept 24, 2004, CT Classic Lotto was 17-24-27-30-32-42 - one number off.  (All Lottery Post premium members can easily find that out through the Past Results search engine.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lake Jackson, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #10467
                      January 14, 2005
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Reference to Pkqueen Dream

I am just reading about her dream state winning lottery numbers.  I am going to play them for the state of texas next drawing.

I myself have had winning dreams on the pick 3 game and won over $25,000.00 by doing so. I still have copies of the checks I received from the lottery. I have a personal system that I use to dream the numbers.  I have to stay focused and can take up to 30 days.  Why I do not do it more often?  Training myself to keep focused is the key.  I thought about and have started a book on how I do this, but have not decided if I should complete it or not, and think most would think I am nuts!  It would be an interesting read and I believe that most people can do it if applied correctly.

When I dream them, it is for the next evenings drawing.

Would be interesting to know if anyone would be interested in it!

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
                        monroe, michigan
                        United States
                        Member #321
                        April 30, 2002
                        2407 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2005, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Thank you.

EP

Pray for world peace.